Chapter 508

"They're from the Elysium Gate."

A sudden fear emerged in Ocean's mind!

The Elysium Gate had demolished more than a dozen evil sects within two weeks after their establishment. Their purpose was to bring justice to mankind, and they had made quite a reputation in the martial arts community!

The Coastline Sect had acted tyrannically around the beach.

They wondered whether the Elysium Gate was there for them.

The students were overwhelmed with emotions, and some of them were in tears of gratitude!

'Look at that Nine Dragon Justice Flag. They are from the Elysium Gate! They must be here to take Coastline Sect down! They're here to rescue us!'

The Elysium Gate had made statements in the martial arts community, and no one was unaware of their reputation!

Sects with dishonest practices had disappeared whenever the Nine Dragon Justice Flag made an appearance. Therefore, Elysium Gate was regarded as the executors for justice!

Their uniformed footsteps shook the earth and overwhelmed others with emotions!

Many residents gathered around the scene as the flag got closer to students, and they stared at the flag with admiration!

The 3000 people included the Dixon quadruplets, and they approached the beach unhurriedly before finally they stopped right in front of Ocean.

Zephyr Dixon glared at Ocean coldly but his gaze burned with anger. "Ocean and River Powter, you have been causing troubles to others even though you are members of the martial arts community. The Elysium Gate will bring justice to mankind today; we're here to take the Coastline Sect down! Do you have last words?"

Flash!

The 3000 disciples unsheathed their swords in unison; an intense murderous aura rolled over them in an instant!

Blood drained from Ocean's fae, and he trembled uncontrollably. "You are Zephyr Dixon from the Four Warlords?"

He had heard about the Dixon quadruplets as The Four Warlords. The one who led the troop had to be Zephyr!

Ocean panicked when Zephyr chose not to answer him. "We can talk about this, Brother. The Coastline Sect has a legitimate business. We did nothing shady."

He sweated profusely!

Even though the Powter brothers were Level Three Martial Marquis, their men were only a mob without much power.

They dared not to offend the famous Elysium Gate.

The disciples from the Coastline Sect also sweated profusely; they did not even dare to fart!

Zephyr scanned the students around him with a slight smile, and he maintained his expression when he spotted Darryl.

Darryl texted him with an explicit reminder that he could not reveal his identity as the Sect Master. After all, the Six Sects still had their eyes on him.

Zephyr turned to Ocean again. "Nothing shady? We were just passing by, and it seems like you are here to con these students."

The students nodded.

"Yes! Please help us! They were threatening us."

"You have to get rid of these bullies―"

Zephyr nodded in acknowledgement at the crowd's clamor before he turned to Ocean again. He burst into anger. "Can you explain this?"

"Well... We..."

Ocean, who was taken aback, intended to deny his deeds but he felt only hopelessness when Declan and the others sold them out.

Ocean was extremely anxious because of the murderous aura that permeated from the Elysium Gate's disciples. He broke down and fell to his knees as he pleaded with a frown. "Brother Zephyr, can you give me a chance? I assure you that I will never do this again."

River added hurriedly "Yes, we will be good people from now onward."