Chapter 586

Darryl and Dax were brought to a private residence in the north of Donghai City by the Twelve Royal Guards.

The place was huge. With the man-made fountain in its peaceful environment, it was comparable with the Carter Mansion.

At the main hall door, the Royal Rat Guard announced "Princess, we have rescued them."

The Royal Rat Guard placed Darryl and Dax on the floor. Dax was seriously injured and still unconscious. darryl rushed over to check his vitals. Knowing that he was safe, Darryl sighed in relief.

A lady in tight jeans and stilettos walked into the hall. She looked amazing. It was Yvette!

Back in the New World, Yvette was a princess who wore silk gowns. In the World Universe, she looked even more attractive in modern clothing. All the Twelve Royal Guards were amazed too.

"Good. You may leave with Dax and give him the necessary treatments." Yvette ordered.

"Yes." The Tweleve Royal Guards answered. They left with Dax.

Only Darryl and Yvette were in the hall. They looked at each other silently.

Darryl finally sighed after not knowing how much time had passed. "How did you know that Dax and I were in danger? Why did you rescue us?"

Darryl was cautious since Yvette was teh princess of the New World.

Yvette smiled and did not reply directly. "Darryl, be fair. Shouldn't you be thanking me for saving you? Why are you questioning me?"

Ever since Yvette arrived at the World Universe, she had been following the main sects' whereabouts. Ofcourse, she knew Darryl and Dax were heading to the Hexad School.

"Yes, thank you very much." Darryl acknowledge.

Darryl's body was all covered with blood. He was trying to hang on with countless wounds all over his body.

"Darryl, being bullied by the main sects feels horrible, doesn't it?" Yvette smiled.

She scanned Darryl as she spoke. "Oh no, it's such a pity how terrible you look."

Darryl smiled but did not say a word.

Yvette stepped closer and whispered into Darryl's ears "I have a way to prevent you from being bullied ever again. If the Elysium Gate were to join the New World, I shall give you the title of Master Martial Art Community. You will conquer the whole community. What do you think?"

Yvette looked at Darryl anxious after she finished speaking.

Darryl shrugged. He felt uneasy having Yvette whispering into his ears.

Darryl replied with a smile. "Yvette, you have overestimate me. What luck do I have to be recognized by the New World? Besides, I worship freedom, so I am not used to being controlled by others. I am sorry." He sounded extremely determined.

Yvette was disappointed. "Darryl, did you know plenty of people became rich and famous after joining the New World? Besides, you still owe me a favor from when I rescued Yvonne earlier. You said you would agree to whatever my request is. I am now requesting you to join the New World."

Sigh.

Darryl clenched his fist tightly after he heard that. He was silent for over five minutes before he spoke. "Sorry, I can't do it. I can do whatever you ask me to, but I will never betray the World Universe. You have to ask for something else. I shall agree if you want to take my life."