Chapter 472

Darryl impatiently popped the herb into his mouth.

The thought of regaining his powers excited him. Yet, his powers did not revive as time passed by.

What was happening?

He looked at Ophelia curiously and asked "Chairlady Lane, could this herb be ineffective? Why do I still have no Internal Energy?" Darryl was extremely anxious.

Zoran was equally puzzled. "Yes, why was there no effect?"

Ophelia chuckled as she looked at Darryl. "You have to call me Master."

"Yes, yes. Master." Darryl was helpless. He placed his hands around his energy field and said "I don't feel any Internal Energy reviving."

Ophelia slowly took a sea and smiled. "My good disciple, did you know that the Nine Day Yin Yang Herb has two components? The Yin and the Yang. What I just gave you was the Yang Herb. Consuming only one part does not work. You need to have the Yin Herb as well."

What? Darryl was stunned. He looked at Ophelia in bewilderment.

Ophelia took out another herb. It was icy blue in color, a complete opposite from the flaming red Yang Herb.

Darryl looked at the Yin Herb and quickly said "Thank you, Master!"

He was about to take the herb from Ophelia when she smiled and snatched the herb away.

Darryl was perplexed. "Master?"

"Darryl, do you know how rare the Nine Day Yin Yang Herb is? Do you think Master would give it to you for nothing in return?" Ewan said coldly.

The more he looked at Darryl, the more he disliked him. Darryl took things for granted.

Ophelia signaled for Ewan to stop. She smiled at Darryl and said "Darryl, although you have called me your Master, I can't give you the Nine Day Yin Herb just yet. I'd still have to test you for some time."

She continued slowly "In a month, Herard City will be having an Elixir Competition. This is the largest and most prestigious Elixir Competition. You will accompany me and take part in this competition." 

Jiangnan Elixir Association was not the only association in the country. Many others would take part in this competition as well. Hence, this competition meant a lot to Ophelia.

Ophelia added "Whether you get the Yin Herb depends on your performance from now till the competition. If you've done well, I'll give you this herb after the competition. Am I clear?"

"What do you mean by well?" Darryl asked.

"Respect your master." Ophelia condescendingly.