Chapter 564

Darryl asked in panic "What happened?!"

Dax shook his head. "I just saved a person. He's badly injured. Do you have any elixir that can help him? Bring it here quick!"

"F*ck you! You scared me." Darryl said angrily. He thought that Abbess Mother Serendipity came looking for trouble again. "Who did you save?"

"I don't know him. I met him in the woods, and he had wounds all over his body. I couldn't just leave him there, so I brought him home."

Darryl hung up and hailed a taxi.

"Sanders Mansion." Darryl said.

The taxi driver could not help but turn around and looked at Darryl. The Sanders Mansion was famous in Donghai City; after all, Dax Sanders was an influential person. However, his power and influence had dropped a lot since Abbess Mother Serendipity captured him and killed many of his men.

Now Donghai City is under the rule of Abby and Brandon Guy.

Darryl's phone rang when he was about to take a short nap. He thought it was Dax again, but it was from Chester Wilson, the Military Adviser of the Eternal Life Palace Sect.

'Why would Chester call me all of a sudden?' Darryl wondered as he picked up the call.

"Brother! Something bad's happened!" Chester yelled.

"Chester, what happened? Don't worry. Take it slowly." Darryl comforted. He was slightly confused as to why Chester was so anxious.

Chester took a deep breath and started to explain slowly "Three days ago, our Sect Master left our Altar to go to Donghai City. No one dared ask why he was going. But, today, he sent us a rescue signal! He would only send us the signal when he's in serious danger! Something must have happened to him. Please help us find him."

Darryl hung up, then called Caelan Lewis to gather his men and searched for Eternal Life Palace's Sect Master in Donghai City.

At the Sanders Mansion, Dax was pacing around solemnly in his room. There was a badly injured man on his bed. He had never seen someone so severely hurt, and Dax had been in many fights.

Dax found it unbelievable that this man was still alive after all his injuries. He did all he could to stop the bleeding, but the rest would have to wait for Darryl to arrive.