Chapter 442

Darryl nodded his head. "Indeed, that's me and not just so. In fact, the White-Fanned Military Adviser―Chester Wilson and I are sworn-brothers."

What?

Zion was shocked when he heard those words.

Chester was the highest authority directly beneath the Eternal Life Palace Sect's Sect Master. His position was right below the Sect Master, but above thousands in the Sect. Even the Four Guardian Kings had to greet him with respect.

It was hard to believe this brat in front of Zion was the White-Fanned Military Adviser's sworn brother!

Zion's sadness immediately turned to joy as he laughed. "After all this time, it turns out you're one of us. I must have been seen as a joke to you just now."

Darryl waved his hand. "Besides that, Old Master Featherstone, do you remember you had bought a Godly Pill during the Roger's Auction? I was the person who saved you when the pill lost its effectiveness and caused your poisoning. You were unconscious, that's why you didn't see me."

"You..." At that moment, Zion's face was filled with gratitude!

Darryl laughed as he walked toward Zion and released his acupoints.

Zion started moving his muscles with his regained freedom as cracking sounds could be heard all over his body. A powerful aura instantly emanated from him!

'Damn, this Old Master has such strength!' Darryl was secretly surprised.

Zion had just ascended to the rank of Level Five Master General during Roger's Auction, but after just two months he has now become a Level Five Martial Marquis! His cultivation speed was truly terrifying!

It was no wonder the Golden Lion's title caused every cultivator to tremble in fear!

While Darryl was still in shock, Zion went toward him and shook his hand with gratitude. "Thank you so much for saving me, Mister Darryl. You have my eternal gratitude. I'll be sure to visit you at the Hall anf give you my thanks once I've fully recovered."

Darryl waved his hand. "Old Master Featherstone, there's still one important matter. Don't tell anyone about my position in the Eternal Life Palace Sect, not even to your granddaughter. I'm still a student in the Hexad School after all..."

"Don't worry Mister Darryl, I won't mention this to anyone!"

Darryl nodded and went into the main topic. "Old Master Featherstone, you have the Supreme Mystery Scripture according to the Six Sects. Is this true?"

Zion smiled upon hearing Darryl's words and proudly said "It's true. If not why would they organize such a large joint attack to capture me?"

Zion then used his internal energy to shatter the chains before continuing "But why will I be carrying such an important item with me? I've hidden the scripture which I hid at the outskirts of Donghai City."

What?

The outskirts?

Darryl was stunned for a moment with a little uneasy and shocked.

'This Old Master is truly brave. I can't believe he simply hid such an important item.'

Zion continued again "There's a valley in the mountains toward the north of Donghai City. There's a stone ruin in this valley. Look toward the northeast once you're there and the scripture will be under the third stone pillar..."

"Stone ruin, third stone pillar." Darryl quietly uttered the location and remembered it. He then smiled at Zion and said "Thank you, Old Master Featherstone."

'The Scripture is almost at hand. I can finally report back to the Cult Mistress!' Darryl could not help but smile when he thought of the Cult Mistress.

Darryl and Zion left the private room after 10 minutes.

Evelyn who was still waiting outside grew impatient. She was extremely cheerful and excited the moment she saw Zion and immediately held onto his arm and exclaimed "Grandpa..."

Evelyn then remembered she was still in the Hexad School which was under the Six Scets' influence and quickly covered her mouth. Her behavior indeed was adorable.

"That's enough. We shouldn't stay here for long. Let's quickly leave." said Darryl as he walked toward the school's entrance.

Darryl finally stopped when they left the school and entered a secluded alley. "Old Master Featherstone, it should be safe here. You may leave now."

Zion nodded his head and was about to speak but Evelyn interrupted by stepping forward and said coldly "Alright, my grandfather is safe now. You can piss off."

'Damn. She's kicking me away the moment she gets what she wanted.' thought Darryl.