Chapter 477

"Don't worry, Master. We will not disappoint you!" They exclaimed in unison.

"Great!" Darryl was pleased. He added "Instead of the Dixon Mansion, this place shall be named the Elysium Mansion from now on. This place shall be our temporary altar. Alright, go forth and recruit!"

Darry turned around and left.

The news of the Elysium Gate Sect spread throughout the city within three days.

Members were each awarded a Black Spirit Pill as long as they joined the sect, making it hard for any cultivator to resist!

Many powerful and strong cultivators came to pay a visit. In just three days, the Elysium Gate Sect had a foot in the cultivating world!

The Sect Master-Indomitable Darby- was famous as well! No one knew who he was, where he came from, nor his cultivating rank. The most mysterious thing about him was that even the followers had not met him in person. He would wear a gold mask whenever he appeared.

In three days, the Elysium Gate managed to recruit thousands of followers. Though the followers were merely low-ranking Masters or Master Generals, it was not to be underestimated!

In the Xiaoyao Sect, Naomi Grand sat gracefully at the throne.

The row of elders in front of her was engaged in a heated discussion.

She looked at them and interrupted "A new sect named the Elysium Gate was recently formed. Its rise was meteoric―garnering thousands of followers in such a short time. The head of the sect, Indomitable Darby, is even more mysterious. Does anyone have any information on him?"

The elders looked at each other in confusion. No one said anything. The head of the elders stood ip and explained "Master, we were just discussing this. Apparently, those who joined the Elysium Gate sect got a Black Spirit Pill each. As for their sect master, we have not heard of him before."

"Oh? Indomitable Darby, such an arrogant name!" Naomi frowned.

Yvonne Young had just returned to the Youngs residence in Donghai City. She was utterly dejected. Ever since the incident during her wedding, she had been depressed ever since.

She went to look for Lily to ask about Darryl's situation. She was distraught when she heard that there was no news from him.

When she entered the living room, Kingston said excitedly "Yvonne! Have you heard? A new sect was formed! It's called Elysium Gate!"

"The Elysium Gate is terrific! The four Dixon brothers joined them. They were all Level Five Master Generals―no, they're all Level One Martial Marquis now! Apparently, if you join them, you'll get a Black Spirit Pill!

"The most crucial thing is, do you know what the Sect Master is called? Indomitable Darby! Don't you think that it's a powerful name?"

Kingston blabbed on, yet Yvonne did not listen. She walked up to her room.

Her mind was filled with Darryl. She had no interest in other matters.

Kingston was helpless. He tried many ways to get his daughter to talk, but she only ignored him. he sat down and sighed, not knowing what she saw in Darryl. Now that he was an ordinary person, he did not deserve to be with Yvonne.

Kingston picked up the papers and continued reading. He was an old-school man who still read newspapers daily. The Elysium Gate sect was in the papers constantly for the past few days.