Chapter 438

Evelyn helped Darryl up as she spoke.

"Hey, you can't just hold onto my arms. You need to wrap an arms. You need to wrap an arm around my waist, else how am I supposed to walk?" Darryl mumbled as he carefully got down the bed while trying hard not to reopen his wound.

Evelyn held her anger back as she gently wrapped her arm around Darryl's waist while supporting him with her other arm.

Step by step...

They eventually arrived at the toilet with Evelyn blushing with her eyes shut.

However, she did not hear any activity sounds after a while.

Evelyn curiously opened her eyes and saw Darryl staring at her with a cheeky grin on his face.

'Why hasn't this bastard settled his business? What is he staring at me for?'

Evelyn felt annoyed, lost the flirtatious attitude from before, and softly said "What's up with you?"

Darryl smiled helplessly. "How am I supposed to pee with my pants on? I dare not move my arm. Can you help me... unzip my pants...?"

Evelyn blushed again upon hearing Darryl's words as she exclaimed "How about you go to hell? I'm not doing it!"

'Such a nasty bastard!' thought Evelyn.

"Come on, do you want the key or not?" said Darryl hopelessly.

Evelyn took a deep breath as she tried keeping her emotions calm. After some deliberation, she bit the bullet and slowly unzipped Darryl's pants...

Evelyn could feel her face becoming completely red.

Darryl let out a long breath as he prepared to go about his business. However, he could not continue with a woman beside him!

"I-I can't pee..." Darryl felt devastated.

"You bastard! Are you just messing around?" Evelyn said coldly. She was angered beyond measure.

'Didn't he say he couldn't hold it any longer? Now he's saying he can't pee. This bastard is clearly doing it on purpose.' thought Evelyn.

Evelyn's body trembled with rage and felt like just kicking him into the toilet.

Darryl's face remained indifferent. "It's fine. We'll just stay here since you refuse to help."

"You!"

Evelyn was about to burst as a murderous intent emanated from her body.

However, she relented the next moment. Evelyn pursed her lips and whistled under Darryl's smiling gaze.

"Phweet... Phweet..."

"You're too soft, I'm not getting a reactiong." Darryl laughed as he teased her.

"Phweeeeeeeet..."

"Alright, alright." Darryl finally managed to relax and go about his business.

Darryl returned and laid back down on the bed with Evelyn's support. At that moment, Evelyn was utterly flushed with her face turned as read as a tomato.

Huff.

This bastard was finally done.

Evelyn was inexplicably embarrassed by what just happened.

The whole ordeal in the washroom with this bastard only took a few minutes, but it felt like years to Evelyn!

The Ultimate Husband (Book 3)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें