Chapter 527

"The second bow is for the elderly, and thirdly, bow to each other!"

Yvette laughed happily. She took out her cell phone and recorded everything.

There were no cellphones in the New World. Yvette had never used a cellphone before she went to the World Universe. A smart girl like her picked up the technology immediately.

A few minutes later, the hilarious but grand wedding ceremony was completed.

Yvette looked at the Twelve Royal Guards and said "That's it, let everyone go. Abbess Mother Serendipity and Master Treasure will go on their honeymoon now."

That should be enough torture for everyone. Everyone would hate the Elysium Gate by then. Since the objective had been met, it was time to let everyone go so that they would gather their forces to destroy the Elysium Gate!

"Yes, Sect Master! We shall release everyone." Royal Guard Tiger replied after he heard Yvette's order.

What?

'Release everyone? They capture everyone, just to humiliate us?' Everyone could not believe what had happened.

Master Treasure looked at Yvette and asked "You are releasing us? I thought you said that you would only release the person willing to marry Abbess Mother Serendipity? Why are you releasing everyone?"

Master Treasure felt tht he had been fooled.

If he had known about that earlier, he would not have volunteered himself. Not only was he fooled, but he had also offended Abbess Mother Serendipity!

Yvette smiled. "Why? I am releasing everyone. Are  you not satisfied?"

Yvette ignored him. She took out her cellphone to admire the video she had taken earlier.

Master Treasure was furious, his body shook, and he held his fists tightly. He looked at Yvette in anger. If his internal energy had not been sealed, he would have killed Indomitable Darby.

'How dare he make a fool of the Six Sects!'

Royal Guard Dragon rushed everyone out. "Move it! Do you enjoy being a fugitive? Hurry up, and I will lead you all down the hill."

Soon Yvette was the only one left at the Wishing Star Tower. She felt so relieved.

She had humiliated all the sects and put the blame on Elysium Gate.

From then onward, the World Universe would be in great chaos. New World would then send some of their people to take over the World Universe.

Just as she got excited, Yvette suddenly furrowed her eyebrows. She felt the presence of intense energy behind her! She quickly turned; her whole body shook.

Someone stood quietly behind her, and that person wore a golden mask too.

It was the real Sect Master of Elysium Gate, Indomitable Darby—Darryl Darby.

Darryl was furious! He had witnessed the entire incident where that person humiliated the sect masters. How could that person impersonate him?

Darryl bit his lips and said coldly "Who are you? Why do you impersonate me?"

Both Darryl and Yvette wore their masks, so they could not recognized each other.

"I—"

Yvette smiled. "Don't misunderstand me. I admired you very much. Hence I made a mask for myself."

At that moment, the Twelve Royal Guards were not there; they had left to send everyone down the hill. She was the only person there, so she had to delay him.

Darryl smiled. "Admire me? Do you take me for a fool? You have captured leaders of the Six Sects and put all the blame on me. Is this how you admire me? I will fight you until you kneel before me. Otherwise, I am not Indomitable Darby."