Chapter 525

Yvette was not angry at all. She stood up slowly and said "I have heard that Abbess Mother Serendipity had a strong character, and I've finally experienced it."

She stood in front of Abbess Mother Serendipity as she stared at her and said "You have a beautiful face; you must be the dream of many men. How many boyfriends have you had?"

"You—"

Abbess Mother Serendipity's face was scarlet red as she trembled in anger. "What are you saying?" How dare he flirt with her!

Yvette suddenly kissed Abbess Mother Serendipity on her cheeks.

Everyone was stunned. What had happened?

Did Indomitable Darby kiss Abbess Mother Serendipity?

Abbess Mother Serendipity was the Sect Master of the Emei Sect. How would he dare to kiss her?

That was way out of line!

Abbess Mother Serendipity was still in shock, and she did not know how to react! What had happened? Indomitable Darby, you bastard! I will kill you!"

As the Sect Master of the Emei Sect, Abbess Mother Serendipity had always viewed her purity as the utmost importance.

Yvette's kiss was like a blow of death to her.

When she noticed Abbess Mother Serendipity's anger, Yvette smiled cheekily and apologized. "Oh no, Abbess Mother Serendipity! You looked too alluring. I can't control myself; I'm so sorry."

Then Yvette smiled at her.

At that moment, Sect Master Endless from the Shaolin Sect sighed. He put his palms together and said to Yvette "Sir, please take my advice and stop this. Don't continue down this wrong path."

Yvette looked innocently at him and asked "Master, you are wrong. What is wrong with us inviting you all for a drink? Abbess Mother Serendipity is too alluring; hence I couldn't stop myself from kissing her. That was just a normal human reaction."

"You—"

Abbess Mother Serendipity was furious; she stared at Yvette, but she could not speak.

What an idiot!

Yvette laughed. "Abbess Mother Serendipity, you are so attractive. Why are you still single? Why don't I find you a husband and get you married immediately? What do you think?"

Everyone was furious when they heard that!

How horrible was that Indomitable Darby? He wanted to get a husband for Abbess Mother Serendipity?

Abbess Mother Serendipity was too angry, and she shouted "Indomitable Darby, you bastard, just kill me if you want to! You don't have to humiliate me like this!"

Abbess Mother Serendipity had always been pure. How could he humiliate her in such a way?