Chapter 463

"What did you say? I dare you to say it again." Rachel's Internal Energy exploded from her. It was so strong it almost crushed Darryl. She was a Level Four Master General! Being at such a high level at such a young age, she was considered a genious.

Darryl could not breathe. Abbess Mother Serendipity totally destroyed his powers. As of now, he was only an ordinary human.

Sara got out of the pond and tugged at Rachel. "Stop it. Why did you have to do that?"

Darryl was great, in Sara's eyes. If it were not for him, Rachel could have died, and he was right about the pond's Feng Shui!

At noon, Rachel went back to her room to change before she headed to the study.

Zoran was reading old manuals in the studey as he was anxiously trying to find a way to help Darryl regain his powers.

Rachel approached her father and said "Dad, why did you bring Darryl here?"

Thinking about him made her mad!

Zoran looked at Rachel and said "He's my godson, and he was hurt badly. Ofcourse, it makes sense that I'd bring him home." He continued with a smile. "Since you're here, I have something to talk to you about."

Rachel was annoyed. "What is it?"

Zoran laughed and said "Rachel, you're not getting any younger. I've been thinking about your marriage recently. There was always no one suitable previously, but now there is."

"Who is it?"

"Your godbrother, Darryl Darby. He's a genius. He cultivates and makes elixirs; there's nothing he can't do! Also, I've asked aroudn, and he does business as well. He's in charge of a company. When you were still in your mother's womb, I made a promise to Darryl's father that you'd marry him one day." he said excitedly.

'What? Marry that b*stard?' Rachel thought.

She was completely stunned. She covered her ears and shook her head. "Dad, I won't marry him!"

She thought her father would suggest the son of a wealthy family and that she might even consider it, but it had to be Darryl!

She was disgusted just at the thought of him. How could she possibly marry someone so repugnant?

Zoran was taken aback. "Why?"

He did not understand Rachel's reaction. Darryl was an amazing person, so why was she so against it?

Rachel took a deep breath and said "Dad, you've mentioned that Darryl has a wife and that he's a live-in son-in-law. How... how could I possibly marry him?"

'Ah, so it was because of that.' Zoran thought.

He laughed and shook his head. "Rachel, you're young. How are you as stubborn as me? We come from the world of cultivators; we do not follow the traditions of ordinary folk. Also, your godbrother is one of a kind!"

Rachel would not listen. She shook her head. "Stop talking. I won't marry him at all."

Zoran was helpless, and his eldest daughter was too stubborn. However, he was not in a rush. Darryl would be staying here for a long time. Given time, Rachel would come to see how great Darryl was.

At the same moment, a maidservant entered and said "Sir, Chairlady of Jiangnan Elixir Association, Ophelia Lane, is here together with her disciple, Ewan White. They are waiting in the living room."