Chapter 592

"Mom, stop saying that." Lily whispered.

"Why should I stop? Yvonne is from a well-known family in Donghai City. How can she be so cheap?" Samantha continued "She has so many admirers, but she had to steal someone else's husband. How cheap!"

Samantha went to the safe and dug out Lily's marriage certificates, identification cards, and many other documents. She threw them on the couch and snarled. "You are getting a divorce, do you hear me? I shall announce how cheap that Yvonne is to the entire Donghai City; let them know about how low she is!"

Samantha blew her top. She sat on the couch, crossed her legs, and continued to scold Lily.

Yvonne had gained consciousness while she was in Darryl's room. She could hear the conversation between Samantha and Lily clearly.

Previously, Yvette put the silver needles in Yvonne's arm to extend her life. She explained that Yvonne would awaken once they were removed. She would return to her previous condition, and she could only live for another three hours.

When the silver needles were removed, Yvonne was pale and weak.

Yvonne almost cried when she heard the conversation outside the room. She had never been criticized in such a manner her whole life. However, all those were no longer important. She could only live for another three hours.

Yvonne felt conflicted. All she wanted was to see Darryl for one last time. After some thoguht, she took out her cellphone and dialed Darryl's number. Tears flowed down her cheeks like a stream.

On the other hand, Darryl and Dax had led Elysium Gate members to the bottom of the Kunlun Mountain. Darryl waited patiently there to observe the situation instead of rushing up the mountain. As planned, they would wait for Chester to arrive along  with the Eternal Life Palace Sect members. Only then would they attack the Kunlun Sect.

While waiting quietly, Dax joked "Darryl, since when did you win Yvonne's heart? I never knew."

"Honestly, who is more important to you? Lily or Yvonne?"

Dax was puzzled. Both Lily and Yvonne were famous goddesses of Donghai City.

Darryl smiled bitterly and shook his head. "This is... Sh*t! Why should I tell you?" Darryl asked "Since when did you become a busybody?"

Just as he spoke, Darryl's cellphone rang.

It was all quiet in the woods while everyone was waiting. The cellphone ringtone surprised them. It was awkward.

Darryl reached for his cellphone immediately as he thought it was Chester. That could not be right. The distance between Eternal Life Island and Kunlun Mountain was a few thousand miles. How could Chester have already arrived?

Darryl looked at his cellphone and was shocked to see the name on the screen. It was Yvonne.

Yvonne?

Darryl's head started spinning, and his body trembled. He answered the call. "Yvonne, you..."

Before he could finish, Yvonne spoke "Darryl, where are you? I am awake."

Yvonne forced a smile to make herself sound cheerful.

Darryl panicked as if he was struck by lightning. His eyes were all read as he rambled worriedly. "Yvonne, what happened? What is going on? Tell me, who removed the silver needles?"