Chapter 510

"She's right. Darryl, why did you do that? You have zero internal energy! You could've gotten us into more trouble with Ocean Powter if the Elysium Gate wasn't here!"

"Were you trying to be a hero? Could you even do it? You are just a live-in son-in-law!"

Darryl only shrugged in response to the criticisms. "You guys chickened out when the Coastline guys surrounded you, and none of you dared to speak out when the girls were getting harassed. I did have zero internal energy, but atleast I have the guts to say something. I may be useless, but you guys are even more worthless than I am."

"You―"

The guys were speechless.

"Alright, that's enough, stop talking." Yvette sat near the bonfire with a light smile. "Aren't you guys hungry? Let's have some fish!"

She took a grilled fish and offered it to Darryl. "Thank you for what you did, Darryl."

Yvette looked at Darryl from top to toe. She was amused that he dared to speak out even though he was powerless to do anything about it. He was brave and bold.

Darryl smiled politely as he took a few bites of the fish.

The gathering ended around 6:00pm, and the students bid farewell to each other.

Kent offered to drive the two female students home with his Land Rover, and he called Megan Castello right after he sent the girls home.

"Meg, what are you doing? The gathering is over, can I take you out for a movie?" Kent asked excitedly.

Megan, who had just finished her shift, chuckled when she heard Kent's words. "I'll have to pass; I'm exhausted. Did you have fun with the gathering?"

Kent sighed and started to whine. "Forget it, I was in a good mood today, but that darn Darryl came along too! Things always go wrong when he's here. He is such a jinx! We almost got killed by the Coastline Sect―"

Megan was in shock when she heard that.

'Darryl's back?'

...

Oriental Pearl, 7:00pm.

It was the most luxirious hotel in Donghai City. Only reputable people would be willing to spend money there.

The hotel was almost always fully packed since it was an indicator of status for one to dine there. However, it was exceptionally deserted that day, and there were no cars near its entrance.

Darryl called Wayne Woodall and rented the whole hotel to hold a feast for the Elysium Gate's disciples!

The Dixon quadruplets and their 3000 disciples were already there when Darryl reached. The banquet hall was fully seated.

"Greetings, Sect Master!"

The disciples stood up and greeted as loud as thunder the moment Darryl stepped into the hall.

"Thank you. Please, sit, my brothers." Darryl waved his arm, a gesture for them to forgo the formalities.

Darryl had a golden mask on so that his identity as the Sect Master would not be exposed.

Darryl looked around and saw a dozen men were tied up in the corner of the banquet hall; the Ten Villains and the Powter brothers were there.

"Sect Master?" Zephyr approached Darryl and said respectfully "All of our Elysium Gate brothers are here, so I had to bring the Ten Villains and the Powter twins here, else they might escape."

Darryl did not reply to Zephyr; he walked toward their captives.

"Sect Master Darby, both of us are willing to surrender!" Ocean shouted expectantly. He knew that he would be murdered if he refused to yield to the Elysium Gate.

Darryl nodded and tuned to the Ten Villains. "What about you guys?"

All of them had a unique appearance, which was interesting. Oldest Villaiin One was an overweight man with a chubby face. He had a striking five-inches long scar on his left cheek.

Old Villain Two looked smart and refined; he had a striking appearance.

Old Villain Eight was the most interesting one. He had an afro, and he was as skinny as a twig. he looked like a living feather duster from a distance!

The Ten Villains stared at Darryl instensely; it was clear that they did not want to give in to his demands. Oldest Villain One finally muttered coldly "Just kill us already!"

"How stubborn." Darryl chuckled and flipped his palm as a dozen medicines appeared.

Darryl had prepared the Heaven Cult Elixirs beforehand as they could be pretty useful in manipulating people!

Everyone in the martial arts community knew that the Heaven Cult Elixirs were unique medicine that only the Grandmaster of Heaven had! Once ingested, an antidote must be taken within a period, or the person would suffer the poison!

Everyon knew about the Heaven Cult Elixir!

Darryl forced the elixirs into their mouths without any hesitation.

"Why do you have these?" Oldest Villain One asked in surprise.

Darryl shrugged and grinned "I'm not going to lie; I am an Elixir Master. I can produce hundreds of these without breaking a sweat. You had the elixir today, so I am going to give you the antidote if you join us. If you refuse, you can wait for the poison to kick in and suffer."

The Ten Villains broke down immediately!

They knew about the elixir's effects! Many bold and tough men had begged for the antidote when its poison kicked in!