Chapter 507

"What did you say?"

Ocean was stunned as he thought he had misheard Darryl. He looked at the younger man in astonishment as he dug his ears sarcastically. "

'This kid has b*lls for trying to act like a hero.'

'He doesn't have any internal energy; he must be stupid.'

Darryl stared at Ocean coldly and repeated his word. "I said, get your dirty hands off her."

"F*ck you! Do you have a death wish?" Ocean shouted.

Swoosh!

Ocean's men rushed toward them when their leader shouted; they gave Darryl a cold glare as they waited for instruction. They were ready to chop him into pieces!

However, Darryl continued to stand there without a hint of fear on his face!

"Hey kid, you're pretty funny." Ocean laughed. "So many of you, but you are the only one with the b*lls to stand out. You have a death wish, is that it?"

Darryl smiled and replied in an icy tone "I'm only going to say this once. I don't care if you want to swindle people for money, but you can't have these women, so get your dirty hands off them. I'm not going to repeat myself again."

"Wow, okay. So you do want to die." Ocean chuckled from extreme anger. "Whack him and feed him to the fishes!"

No one had dared to talk to him in that tone during his years in the martial arts community! That puny kid must have a death wish when he threatened him.

A few of Ocean's men rushed charged toward Darryl.

"Honey―"

Lily almost burst into tears from the anxiety.

It was the Coastline Sect! Darryl had looked for trouble when he provoked them without any internal energy!

Darryl stayed as cool as a cucumber when the men approached him. He smiled and said "Tell me, then, what should we do for you to let the girls go?"

The older man laughed.

Ocean thought that Darryl wanted to surrender, so he grinned and said "Give me 20 billion bucks."

"Oh." darryl stared straight into his eyes with a smile. "I can give you 20 billion, but I don't think that you'll be alive to use it."

'What?'

Ocean was furious. 'Why is this f*cking kid so confident?' He could no longer suppress his anger; he raised his blade to strike Darryl.

Manny yelled at the precise moment. "Brother Ocean! Behind you!"

"What the f*ck are you telling about?" Ocean cursed before he turned; he was flabbergasted.

All of the Coastline Sect disciples and the students stood there frozen.

The entire Gold Beach became silent!

They could hear the sound of uniformed footsteps.

Then they saw about 3000 people a few hundred meters from them. They rushed toward the beach like waves. They wore black Chinese jackets, and they had weapons in their hands; they looked dignified!

The man who led the newcomers held a massive flag in his hand. It soared with the sea breeze majestically!

It was the Nine Dragon Justice Flag; they were from the Elysium Gate!

"We punish evil and uphold the good to bring justice for mankind!"

The disciples of Elysium Gate shouted in unison. Their voices shook the skies, and everyone within ten kilometers could hear them clearly!