Chapter 433

Darryl grabbed his phone and gave Katherine a call.

"Miss Katherine, I'm awake. Has Megan been given the Golden Lion's killing rights?" Darryl asked hastily.

Katherine was stunned on the other side of the phone as she heard Darryl's voice. She was pleasantly surprised and asked "You're awake?"

Katherine gently rubbed her chest in relief. 'Only the Nine Resurrection Pill could heal Darryl's injury. Could it be that his family found that mystical pill?'

This would be too amazing.

Katherine was still stunned as she heard Darryl slowly say "Miss Katherine, please let the principal know it's time for him to fulfill his promise since I'm the champion."

Katherine nodded her head and said "Don't worry, I'll inform the principal. He's still at school along with the other sect's elites. I'll inform them now."

Click.

Katherine quickly hung up the call as soon as she finished her words.

...

The time was 2pm.

The Lyndon Mansion was extremely lively!

Several dozen luxury cars were parked in front of the mansion while hundreds of people gathered inside.

Most of those who attended were the Six Sects' elite disciples, some cultivators, and even members of prominent families. All of them came to visit upon hearing the news that Darryl had awakened.

Darryl's performance during the Lion Slaughtering Conference was utterly stunning after all! These cultivators were fascinated with Darryl's survival even after his lower energy field had been stabbed.

The neighboring residents crowded the mansion's exterior upon seeing so many luxury cars parked outside.

"Look, all these million bucks cars..."

"I saw those who came down from these cars are the Six Sects' famous elites. I can't believe such powerful people will visit here..."

"Yeah right, who are they visiting? I don't believe there's such an important person in our little community..."

Meanwhile, in the mansion's bedroom.

Darryl cozily sat on the bed with Lily sitting by the bed as she attentively cared for him. Numerous snacks including a peeled apple were placed on the table beside him.

Many people were envious of such moments.

There were a lot people in the bedroom including the Principal, Graham, Six Sects' high-ranking members, heads of other smaller sects, and even prominent family leaders were there.

Graham was amazed and said to Darryl with a smile "Haha, I knew the heavens will bless good students like you to be safe."

Darryl humbly nodded his head and said "Sir, you're too kind. I'm immensely grateful for you and all the other elders' visitation. I should get down the bed and pay my respects, but instead..."

Darryl smiled wryly. He was heavily injured such that even lifting his arm would prove strenuous. He could not get off the bed...

Graham waved his hand and laughed. "That's alright. Everyone knows you haven't fully recovered from your injuries, there's no need for formalities."

Everyone around nodded and laughed upon hearing Graham's words. Darryl was so powerful at such a young age while still being humble and patient toward his elders. He was such an outstanding and talented man!

At that moment, Wudang Sect's Master Leonard fervently looked at Darryl and said "Darryl, I would like you to be my apprentice. What do you say?"

What?

Master Leonard wanted Darryl to be his apprentice?

One should know that Master Leonard was Wudang Sect's deputy head whose status and renown in the martial arts would be limitless were he to become his apprentice.

"This..." said Darryl as he scratched his head.

Darryl was honestly tempted to be Master Leonard's apprentice. However, he already had two other titles―Eternal Life Palace Sect's Hall Master and Grandmaster Heaven Cult's Elder Master.

His roles would be too confusing if he were to also join Wudang Sect.

Master Leonard assumed Darryl was still stunned seeing his hesitation. He did not press on but instead smilingly looked at him.

"What's so good about becoming Wudang Sect's disciple?"

At that moment, a beautiful lady emerged from the side. She was Xiaoyao Sect's, Naomi Grand.

Naomi was head of the Xiaoyao Sect. Although she was a female just like Emei Sect's leader, her power surpassed many others. She was widely known in the martial arts world and should not be underestimated.

"Miss Grand, what's the meaning of this? Trying to snatch my disciple?" said Master Leonard with discontent.

Naomi ignored him and instead looked at Darryl with a smiled and said "Darryl, I'll teach you Xiaoyao Sect's hidden techniques and within two years, you'll be the rising star of the martial arts world."

Naomi would not allow Wudang Sect to snatch away such a talented man.

Darryl was dumbfounded as he quietly swallowed his saliva.

A venerable monk wearing a red robe while emanating a dignified and refined aura emerged from the crowd before Darryl could regain his senses.

He was Shaolin Sect's, Master Reed.

Master Reed placed his palms together and nodded at Darryl and said with a serious expression "Xiaoyao Sect's cultivation methods are too graceful and unsuitable for you to cultivate. How about you join the Shaolin Sect, and I'll teach you our secret techniques."

Master Reed was interrupted by another voice before he could finish his words. "Darryl, come join Kunlun Sect..."

"Don't listen to them, Tianshan Sect's cultivation methods are the most suitable for you."

"Although the Sanyang Sect is small sect, we also have powerful techniques available for you to learn..."

In an instant, all the elites requested Darryl to join their sect. They would have tried to snatch him physically away were it not for Darryl's weak body.