Chapter 493

Zoran took a deep breath, he continued "It was said that The Ten Villains are all Martial Marquis! Especially the leader, he's a Level Three Martial Marquis!"

What? The Ten Villains were all Martial Marquis?

Darryl was stunned, were all bandits that powerful now?

Ophelia nodded, she looked at Zoran and said "When I've healed, I'll get help from others to get rid of them!"

Zoran was silent for a while, he said hesitantly "Chairlady Lane, you have to think this through―The Ten Villains will be very hard to get rid of."

What?

"Why?" Ophelia asked. She still had two disciples in their hands. She did not know whether they were dead or alive so she had to move quickly.

Susan appeared in a purple long dress making her look graceful. She said "Chairlady Lane, the landscape of Wicked Valle is complicated, it would be very hard to attack. Furthermore, at the entrance of the Valley, there is an Eight Earth Demon Formation set up. If you entered it, you would be trapped―it is an extremely skilled Formation.

"Six months ago, the Six Orthodox Sects joined up to get rid of them, yet many were stuck in the Eight Earth Demon Formation and ended up dead. They had to retreat."

What? Even the Six failed?

Ophelia bit her lip. Does that mean she could not save her two disciples?

Susan laughed gently. "The Ten Villains might be strong, but to fight them is not challenging. The crucial key is the Eight Earth Demon Formation."

This Formation is like teh Formation of the peach blossom forest―both are Trap Formations. Susan might be skilled in Formations, but she could not crack the Eight Earth Formation. If not, the Carters would no allow The Ten Villains to operate so close to them.

Zoran nodded. "Yes, to get rid of them you first have to crack the Formation. If we enter recklessly, we might die."

"How hard could the Eight Earth Demon Formation be?" Darryl asked out of a sudden.

Suddenly, all eyes were on him. They looked at him as if he was a fool.

Is this person mad? Saying as if he could crack it.

Ewan laughed and jeered. "You're saying as if you could crack it?"

Even though they were now considered brothers, Ewan never treated Darryl like one. As long as there was a chance to embarrass Darryl, he would take it.

Rachel said in detest "What could he possibly crack? All he knows is how to boast. Don't bother him."

Darryl frowned. He was furious. He has not gotten back at them about the peach blossom forest incident.

"Rachel, shut up." Susan scolded. She was worried about Rachel if Darryl spoke about the forest incident, things might get messy.