Chapter 530

Yvette smiled when she saw the Blood Drinking Sword. She closed her eyes and said "Darryl, you want to know who I am? I'd never tell you. Kill me if you want. But if you kill me, you'd never find out about my background, and my men will go after you to kill you."

Darryl bit his lips; he was dumbstruck. It was apparent she tried to be difficult.

"Kill me. Otherwise, let me go. Don't waste my time." Yvette opened her eyes and smiled.

Darryl took a deep breath and smiled at her. "I will not kill you. But I will make you wish you were dead."

Darryl removed his shirt and tore it into strips. Then he made a rope out of those strips. He carried Yvette and tied her tightly onto a tree.

"Darryl, what are you doing?" Yvette shouted angrily.

Darryl ignored her. He raised his hands, and Yvette felt the presence of intense energy. Then the trees at both sides broke into pieces.

Yvette shouted "What are you doing? You have no guts to kill me, and now you are releasing your anger on the trees?" Had he gone crazy?

Darryl did not say a word. He raised his hands again, and a few more tree broke into pieces.

Suddenly, Yvette felt itchiness and heat all over her body. She was extremely itchy and hot!

"Darryl, what did you do to me?" Yvette shouted.

Darryl smiled at her. "I made some slight adjustments to your trap. This is a Six Energy Trap, so it could also direct the heat from the ground toward people. One would feel extremely itch and pain."

"Don't you dare try to scare me!" Yvette started to worry, but she would not surrender. "I do not believe you. Do you really think that the Six Energy Trap can be modified? Don't try to trink me."

When the minister taught her the Six Energy Trap, he never mentioned any possible modifications. He also did not say anything about itchiness!

Darryl smiled and looked at her. He did not say anything; he simply waited.

At that moment, a sudden heat wave circulated the woods before it surrounded Yvette. Her whole body started to itch again!

Yvette started to laugh.

She felt as if many people had tickled her at the same time, and it made he break into laughter.

"It's very itchy, Darryl, stop it! Make it stop now!" Yvette could not stand the heat and itch all over her body. She felt as if every inch of her skin was itchy beyond description!

"Darryl, did you hear me? Make it stop!" Yvette started to stomp her feet. She could not stop laughing too.

Darryl stood in front of her, so he could see that she was miserable. "Well? Are you going to talk? Why did you impersonate me?"