Chapter 521

Darryl looked at Jade and nodded "How is the company doing presently?"

"Father, Windon Real Estate achieved an annual income of around 300 million." Jade reported to Darryl.

Jade had recently acquired a few more useful land banks. Felix Blakely had always monopolized Donghai City's real estate. Since he had left to do business in other cities, Donghai City's resources were left with Windon Real Estate.

After he listened to Jade's report, Darryl complimented her on her effort and let her continue with her work.

Once Jade had left, Darryl took a deep breath.

He sighed.

The internal energy in his body was suddenly activated. The Godly Pill's effect had kicked in. He had been upgraded to a Level One Martial Marquis!

Crack! Crack!

Darryl could hear sounds from the bones in his body. It was an incredible event when a cultivator upgraded from a Master General to a Martial Marquis.

He laughed again.

Finally, Darryl stood up; he was very excited! He punched the air, and it broke into black ashes!

How powerful!

Darryl was delighted! He had been upgraded to a Level One Martial Marquis. He also had pure Yang internal energy, and two other skills—the Ascension of the Nine Dragon and the Single Finger Wonder.

If he were to try his best, he would be able to defeat a Level Three Martial Marquis.

If he had not lost the Celestial Silkworm Armor, he would be even more powerful!

When he thought of what had happened to his Celestial Silkworm Armor, he immediately lost all his excitement. He sat down on the chair, lit a cigarette, and took a deep breath.

The Supreme Mystery Scripture and the Celestial Silkworm Armor were treasures that everyon wanted. How could he have lost them both?

Darryl sighed. Then his cellphone rang.

It was Zephyr. When Darryl answered the call, he could hear the panic in Zephyr's voice at the other end of the line.

"Sect Master! I have bad news! Someone pretended to be from Elysium Gate, and abducted people from all of the Six Sects and other groups as well."

Zephyr panted as he continued to say "The imposters used the Weak Poison to poison everyone before they abducted them. The rest of their groups are looking for Elysium Gate for revenge! What should we do?"

What?

Someone pretended to be from Elysium Gate?

And they had abducted people from the Six Sects?

Darryl shivered; he was shocked to hear that.

The Six Sects were sects with a long history, and they were extremely powerful.

The Sect Masters from the Six Sects were the top leaders in their society.

However, all of them had been abducted. Who were those people who pretended to be from Elysium Gate?

Darryl was surprised and furious when he heard about that. He was worried too!

Sh*t! He had to get to the bottom of the incidents.

Darryl asked calmly "Do you know who those people are?"

Zephyr replied in shame "Sect Master, I had tried to investigate once I heard about this news, but I could not find who was behind this. However, one of our members reported that he saw everyone from the Six Sects were locked at the Wishing Star Tower.