Chapter 540

At the coast of Donghai City.

A boat slowly approached the shores with Darryl getting out of the cabin who had only arrived at Donghai City from Elysian Island.

Darryl felt refreshed after discovering such a joyous matter.

Darryl was thrilled to know Monica was pregnant. He was invigorated after hugging the Cult Mistress to sleep last night.

Darryl stood on the boat with a sack full of herbs he harvested earlier from Elysian Island in hand.

Darryl felt hungry once he disembarked as he had not eaten since the previous night.

He looked around, saw a nearby noodle shop, and immediately walked over from his sudden thoughts of eating noodles.

"A bowl of noodles please." said Darryl once he was seated at the noodles shop.

"Sure, please wait a moment." said the shop owner with a smile.

Darryl took out his phone to make a mobile payment but soon realized that his phone had run out of battery.

He had no choice but to borrow the owner's charger and charged his phone as he ate.

As Darryl was enjoying his meal, he noticed four customers were sitting at a nearby table who wore similar uniforms with a sword on their hip. They were Kunlun Sect disciples.

Those four disciples took out their phones and kept taking photos of Darryl.

'Are these motherf*cker crazy?'

Darryl stared at them and rudely said "What are you taking my pictures for? I'm not a celebrity."

Those four disciples remained silent as they placed their phones down and continued eating.

Darryl did not think much of it and continued eating as well.

Darryl finished his meal after 15 minutes and unplugged his phone from the charger to pay the bill, but heard a loud yell coming from the entrance before he could even turn on his phone!

"Darryl Darby!"

Darryl turned toward the voice's direction and saw over 30 men quickly walking toward the shop with Kunlun Sect Master, Leroy leading them. He has an unpleasant aura and a mean look on his face!

Leroy had promised Abbess Mother Serendipity he would capture Darryl for her to personally deal with him, thus Kunlun Sect disciples had been looking for Darryl all over the city. Those disciples who were eating nearby hurriedly contacted the Sect Master when they saw Darryl.

"Come with me, Abbess Mother Serendipity wants to see you!" Leroy coldly snorted as he suddenly reached out to grab Darryl!

'Oh shit, Level Three Master Saint!?'

Darryl's mind was abuzz as he instinctively ran for the door to escape!

"Trying to run?"

Leroy sneed as he suddenly sped toward Darryl! He instantly caught up to Darryl and struck Darryl's back with his palm.

Boom!

A muffled sound was heard and Darryl felt as though his entire body was about to shatter before he vomited blood. He flew over a dozen meters before smashin into a telephone pole and heavily fell onto the ground.

Darryl laid on the ground and gritted his teeth while trying to stand back up. However, Leroy's attack was too powerful and had dispersed Darryl's internal energy! He would need at least half an hour to recover!

Leroy chuckled and knocked Darryl out with another palm strike before speaking to the disciples behind him "Take him away."

A few Kunlun disciples quickly went forward and tied Darryl up ipon hearing Leroy's orders before hastily followed Leroy and left.