Chapter 418

Circe was also amazed by what had happened. "Evelyn, this―"

"This is nothing; he won because he was lucky." Evelyn replied coldly. Darryl was at the right place and at the right time. Wyatt had lost his energy when he fought with Evelyn. It was not honorable for Darryl to attack Wyatt with his internal energy.

Daisy's face was scarlet-red, and her body shivered; she was in shock.

How could that useless man have won?

So, she had to confess her love to him in front of the whole school?

No! How could she do it? How could she confess her love to a live-in son-in-law?

The applause lasted for about one minute. Darryl stood on the stage, and looked around before he asked "Does anyone want to come up for a challenge?"

"Spencer Luke from the Mountain Peak Sect is here to challenge you."

A young man stood up slowly in the crowd.

"What? Spencer Luke from the Mountain Peak Sect?"

Everyone was surprised, and they started to shout.

If Wyatt was the number one talent, then Spencer was the number two.

He was only twenty years old, but he had already achieved Level Five Master General; he was as talented as Wyatt.

The Mountain Peak Sect was only a small sect; it only became famous because of Spencer.

All the sects were jealous of Mountain Peak Sect. They felt that the sect was lucky to have such a talent in their family. He was really famous.

"Spencer..." The deputy head, which was also Spencer's master, pulled Spencer's arm and warned him. "When you fight him later, remember not to do it with your inner energy. Be careful."

Spencer nodded. "Don't worry, Master. I will take note."

Once Spencer was near the stage, he looked at Daryl. There was nothing special about the man; the only thing he had was stronger internal energy. He had no other special skills. Spencer leapt onto the stage.

"Let's start. I don't have much time to play with you." Darryl said coldly.

"You will die now!" Spencer was angry as he felt humiliated. He charged toward Darryl with his sword.

He had a flawless sword, and Darryl had no chance to avoid it. The blade almost pierced Darryl's chest. However, it was blocked by his Celestial Silkworm Armor.

Spencer was stunned. He did not expect the sword would not pierce through Darryl's body. He was about to retract his blade when Darryl smiled and reached out to punch Spencer!

Thump!

Spencer could not avoid it; the punch landed on him. He tumbled and rolled off the stage.

What? Just one hit?

Darryl defeated Spencer with only a single hit, and it was done in less than two seconds.

How could it be possible?

"Anyone who still wants to challenge me? You can come up the stage together." Darryl said coldly but clearly.

His deep voice made everyone shiver. What a wild idea; he wanted everyone to go up the stage together?