Chapter 581

Not long after, Dax's face was filled with joy as he stepped out from the ship cabin.

Darryl could feel that Dax's energy had gotten stronger again.

"Dax, have you upgraded to a Level Two Martial Saint?" He asked excitedly.

Dax nodded. That was right—ever since he left the Eternal Life Island, he had the feeling that he would upgrade soon. After a short cultivation, his energy improved again and was elevated to a Level Two Martial Saint!

When Callum transferred his Internal Energy to Dax, Callum had told him that he would experience a vast improvement in himself over the next year, much faster than an average human. Dax did not expect he would be upgraded to Level Two Martial Saint in such a short time!

"Darryl, did you manage to find out where the Kunlun Sect Master, Leroy Henderson, was hiding?" Dax asked with a hearty laugh.

Dax was angry about the incident with Yvonne. He wanted to get the Phoenix Pill for Darryl no matter what.

Darryl smiled and replied "He is at The Hexad School."

"Let's go then." Dax put his arms around Darryl's shoulder as both smiled at each other while looking towards the sea.

Both students' orientation and graduation ceremony were held in the Hexad School's hall.

However, although the hall was filled, none of them were students. The thousands of people seated in the hall were elite members of the community. All the sects and families were gathered there to discuss the plan to destroy the Elysium Gate!

What? The Spirit Flame Sect from the Serene City was conquered by the Elysium Gate too? It started to become chaotic, with everyone having their own conversation.

The Spirit Flame Sect was a rather established and influential Sect in Serene City.

At that moment, Jean from the younger generation of the Emei Sect whispered something to Abbess Mother Serendipity.

In an instant, Abbess Mother Serendipity smiled. "Everyone, do not be worried. I have just received the news that the Elysium Gate members retreated to their headquarters after conquering the Spirit Flame Sect. Their headquarters is located at the previous Darby residence. We can go to their headquarters and settle this once and for all!"

"Great!"

Everyone smiled excitedly when they heard about the plan.

Bang!

Suddenly, someone kicked open the hall's main door, causing a loud boom!

Two people swiftly rushed into the hall.

It was Darryl and Dax.

They both looked at each other, completely stunned.

Sh*t! What was going on?

Both of them were there after the Phoenix Pill. They thought that only Kunlun Sect members were there. They did not expect to open the door to find all the Six Sects, and a dozen over other smaller sects—like the Beggars' Sect and Island of Peach Blossom—there too!

Everyone in the hall was stunned too.

What were the two guys there for? When Darryl crashed the wedding ceremony earlier, Abbess Mother Serendipity had severed Darryl's nerve and pulse. Everyone heard about the news! However, everyone could feel Darryl's energy. He did not become disabled—he had upgraded to a Martial Saint!

Both of them—a uselss man and a brainless rich guy belonged to the same kind.

Abbess Mother Serendipity stood and pointed at Darryl. "Darryl, you useless man! How dare you appear here?" She looked around and exclaimed "You all may not have heard, but Darryl has joined the Eternal Life Palace Sect. Ask my student Megan, if you don't believe me."