Chapter 487

The fact that his godson came out alive was a miracle.

Darryl smiled. "Auntie Susan. I don't know how I came out. I got lost in it, but I just randomly walked about, then I found the entrance. I guess it was just pure luck." he said nonchalantly.

He was not going to tell how he mastered the Bai Qi Formations.

Susan laughed "That's amazing. You have to know we were worried about you for many days! You must be exhausted. Go get some rest!" She looked at him with concern. In fact, she was trying to distract Darryl, not givin her husband a chance to ask Darryl anything.

However, Zoran still questioned him. "Darryl, there was a huge sign at the forest entrance stating that it was forbidden to enter. How did you get it?"

'Damn it!' Susan trembled. Her worst fear came true.

At the same time, Darryl's phone rang. It was from Zephyr.

"Dad, I'm a bit tired. I'll head upstairs to get some rest." Darryl mumbled. He wanted to take the call in private.

"Go, go!" Zoran pestered him to rest, although he was curious. He ordered the servants to carry Darryl back up when he heard how exhausted he was.

In his bedroo, Darryl laid on the bed and picked up the call.

Zephyr was slightly anxious. "Master, when we arrived at the Sanders Mansion, there was blood everywhere. Clearly, a battle had just taken place. The wall was full of slash marks."

He paused for a while and continued. "We could not find a single soul at the mansion, but we found out what happened."

"What happened?" Darryl asked impatiently.

"Apprently, a few days ago, Emei sect's Abbess Mother Serendipity wreaked havoc at the Sanders Mansion. She accused Dax of joining the Eternal Life Palace. Dax was stabbed a few times, and he passed out. We're not sure if he's dead or alive. The Abbess ordered that he and his wife, Nancy, along with his grandfather Saul, were to be captured for interrogation."

"Where did she take them to?" Darryl asked.

"That, I'm not sure." Zephyr answered somberly.

Darryl's eyes were red as he said coldly. "Find out for me. Search for them. Even if you have to search the entire Jiangnan, you have to rescue Dax at all cost!"

"Yes, Master! We will succeed!" Zephyr exclaimed politely.

Darryl threw his phone on his bed. He was furious.

Then, a soft knock came from his door. He thought it might be Sara coming to play with him. He was surprised to find Susan instead.

"Aunti Susan." Darryl said with a confused smile. What was going on? It's late, why did she come here alone?

"Can I come in?" Susan asked politely. She did not wait for Darryl to answer as she entered and locked the door.