Chapter 597

Darryl was devastated. "You killed Yvonne! It was you! I want revenge!" He charged towards Leroy.

"Wait, there is still time. You can still save Miss Young!" Leroy shouted, begging for his life. "There is a Snow Eagle at the back of Kunlun Mountain. The eagle can fly at extreme speeds. It would be able to bring you to Donghai City in less than an hour."

The Snow Eagle was a gift to Leroy from the Emperor of the New World. The Snow Eagle was an extremely rare bird in the New World. Its body size was much bigger than any ordinary eagle. It also had a very fierce character. It was said that the Emperor of the New World was delighted. He gave him both the Dark Method and the Snow Eagle.

Leroy kept the snow eagle as his treasure ever since he got it. However, he did not hesitate to offer it to Darryl to save his own life. Why would he need a Snow Eagle when he was about to lose his life?

Leroy kneeled and bowed to Darryl. "Sect Master Darby. forgive me! Please spare my life."

He was no longer arrogant. What would happen to his daughter if he were to die?

Snow Eagle?

Darryl had a glimmer of hope. Chester immediately ordered his people. "Hurry, go bring the Snow Eagle from the back of the mountain."

A few Eternal Life Palace Sect members rushed towards the back of the mountain. They quickly returned, leading a giant eagle behind them. The giant eagle was covered with flawless white feathers, and it was around two feet tall. Its red eyes made it look extremely alert and smart.

Darryl was overwhelmed when he saw the Snow Eagle. He gripped the Phoenix Pill tight in his hands and dashed towards the Snow Eagle. He reached out to touch its feathers.

Leroy was right. The snow eagle was a magical creature. It kneeled on the floor once Darryl approached it.

Dax was excited. "Haha! Darryl, you can save Miss Young now."

"Darryl." Chester smiled. "Hurry, you need to return to Donghai City imemdiately to rescue her. Dax and I can Manage things over here."

"Great!"

Darryl wiped the blood at his mouth and leaped on the back of the Snow Eagle. He patted the snow eagle gently at its neck "Let's go!"

The Snow Eagle created a strong gust of wind surrounding them as it spread its wings. It flew up into the sky the very next second. In a blink of an eye, they were a few thousand feet up in the sky!

Darryl's body was covered with blood. His heart wenched. Although the Snow Eagle traveled at breakneck speed, he was still hoping it could go faster.

At the Young residence in Donghai City, the beautiful courtyard was broken by the ongoing argument in the hall.

Kingston Young stood in the hall, looking upset. Samantha stood right in front of him, with her hands on her waist. "Kingston, what kind of daughter did you raise?" she shouted. "Yvonne knew that he was married. How could she still seduce him? Where is her dignity?"

Samantha continued "Since your daughter likes the useless one so much, I will give this useless son-in-law to the Young family."

Lily stood beside Samantha and pulled on her arm. "Mother, that's enough." she whispered.

Samantha had sent Yvonne back to the Young residence. She was furious, and she exploded. She pointed at Kingston and started scolding him. Lily did not dare to speak in front of them out of respect.

Kingston was shaking. "I do not want to argue with you." he asserted. "You are not welcome here. Please leave."

Yvonne had gone missing for a few days. He sent everyone searching for her. He was so happy when he saw that Samantha sent her home, but he was surprised and heartbroken to see his daughter looking so pale and weak. Before he could understand what had happened, Samantha started shouting, and Yvonne locked herself in her room.