Chapter 494

"Darryl, do you think you could crack the Eight Earth Demon Formation?" Zoran asked.

"I... think so." Darryl answered.

A burst of laughter erupted. This fool could boast! Even the Six Orthodox Sects could not crack it, he dares say he could?

Susan sighed, she said "Darryl, you're still young. I only taught you a few simple Formations previously. Don't  be too proud, we've barely scraped the surface of Formations. The Eight Earth Demon Formation is highly complicated one. Even I could not crack it."

Ophelia glared at Darryl. It was already bad that two of her disciples were captured, now Darryl was trying to cause more trouble―how could she not be angry?

She said "Darryl when I took you in as my disicple, I not only taught you how to produce elixirs, I taught you the way of life, how to be a good person as well. Remember, no good will come of boasting."

Darryl shrugged, he said "Master, I'm not boasting. I understand how you feel right now. But don't worry. Wicked Valley will be gone in two days, destroyed by others."

He was planning to call his followers of Elysium Gate to destroy Wicked Valley and rescue the two captured disciples. Ophelia might give him the Nine Day Yin Herb after all.

A burst of louder laughter erupted. Wicked Valley will be gone in two days? What nonsense is this?

Susan frowned and shook her head. Darryl was smart, but he liked to boast. She asked "Darryl, how do you know Wicked Valley will be destroyed in two days?"

Darryl smiled, he said "Nothing much, I deduced from the weather. Wicked Valley has lost its aura―in two days a huge catastrophe will happen." He pointed to the sky.

That was a lie. He needed to find an excuse that was all. He did not want to admit that he has mastered the Eight Earth Demon Formations. That would let them know that he was Indomitable D.

What? Weather?

Many unconsciously looked toward the sky in confusion. Predicting a catastrophe by looking at the weather? This was unbelievable.

Darryl is really crazy.

Susan said "Darryl, enough. Stop with the jokes."

Darryl did not say anything, he smiled lightly.

Ophelia was annoyed, she said irritatedly "Darryl, two of your Senior Sisters were captured by The Ten Villains and you still dare joke around?"

Darryl smiled. "Master, why do you think I'm joking? If you don't believe me, let's take a bet? If in two days the Wicked Valley is destroyed, you have to give me the Yin Herb."

Ophelia laughed, she asked "Alright. what happens if you lose?"