Chapter 457

A glint of anger flashed through Abbess Mother Serendipity's eyes as she scoffed coldly "Mr. Carter, are you siding with this fraud!?"

The elites like Master Reed and Master Leonard glued their gaze on Zoran.

"Fraud? The rules of the Lion Slaughtering Conference were clearly stated. The right of disposal falls on the winner. My son won the conference, and he has the right of disposal. So whether he does or does not let him go, what does that have to do with all of you?" he smiled faintly.

As he spoke, his intimidating gaze scanned through the crowd slowly and terrifying.

At Zoran's words, the crowd exchanged looks with one another, unable to speak.

"Even if we let this go, he came here today to ruin a wedding. This unacceptable!" Abbess Mother Serendipity refuted.

Zoran could not help but start laughing as he asked her "Oh? Only ruin a wedding? And you want to kill him because of that?"

"He killed his grandfather and assaulted his sister-in-law. Are these good enough reasons to kill him?!" Abbess Mother Serendipity glared, her brows furrowed.

Zoran took a deep breath and declared with a deep resonating voice that echoed through every corner of the manor "I don't care what everyone thinks here. I take my son away today, no matter what.

In a blink of an eye, Zoran grabbed Darryl and flew out of the manor. Within the time it took to take a short breath, they disappeared out of sight of the crowd.

High above the ground, Zoran held Darryl tightly. Hearing the gusts of wind in his ears, Darryl was anxious.

"Godfather, where are we going? I can't... I have to go back!" Darryl could not help coughing up a few more times. Although he was weak, his eyes were full of determination.

Yvonne was still at the Langley mansion. Now that he had left, what would happen to her?

Zoran took a long breath. 'Does he know how weak he is right now? Yet he still wants to go back?'

"I'm bringing you to the Carter mansion. You're here severly wounded and need to recover. Don't speak." he explained.

Darryl was te son of his good friend back in the days. He only became Darryl's godfather recently, and he would not let anything happen to him.

"If you go back now, you might find yourself walking into death. It was pure luck earlier that I was able to save you. You've wounded so many of the Six Sect's disciples; if you go back now, they won't let you go." he continued.

Honestly speaking, the situation back there was dangerous and risky. If he arrived a second later, his newly-claimed godson would have been killed right then and there.

"Godfather, I'd like to go back-" Darryl clenched his fists.

Before he could finished, Zoran cut him short "Don't think about that. I won't let you do it. Listen to me; rest at the Carter mansion for the next few days. After that, I'll see what the situation's like in Donghai City. If things are better, we'll come back."

He ruined a nice wedding and even wounded so many of the Six Sect's disciples. If he went back now, it would be a suicide mission.

After taking into account what Zoran said, Darryl let out a long sigh with a face filled with despair.

At the Langley mansion, the festive and lively scene was left in shambles with debris everywhere after the battle. All of the wedding guests had run away and escaped hastily during the battle. Only the Six Sect, the well-known families, and the community elites were left.