Chapter 474

Darryl packed up, hailed a taxi, and left for Yunzhou City to convince the Dixon brothers. He had to make them join his sect no matter what. As long as they agreed, he could take the first step in forming his own sect. The four of them were locked up in the Dixon Mansion, a short ride away from the Carter Mansion.

His phone rang as he entered the taxi. He frowned upon seeing that it was Pearl Hahn. She was left in charge of the Platinum Corporation. Usually, she would only call if there were issues that she could not solve, which were rare.

When he picked up, Pearl started to ramble anxiously. "President, I have bad news. The entire Donghai City has teamed up to boycott the Platinum Corporation. We're currently running at a huge loss! Our stars like Giselle Lindt and Lana Thomas are being canceled from deals, and many others were pulled out. What should we do?"

Pearl was almost in tears.

What? Darryl was furious. He clenched his fist. He did not need to take a guess to know who were the ones that were boycotting him.

After a short while, he comforted Pearl and reassured her "Pearl, don't panic. Since we can't survive in Donghai City, come to Yunzhou City."

Yunzhou City used to be under the Dixon's reign, but now that they were destroyed, Darryl could do whatever he liked.

Darryl paused. "When you're in Yunzhou City, set up a new entertainment corporation under your name. name it Storm Entertainment.

"Also, let Giselle and Lana know that as long as I'm here, I will guarantee them a bright career." He hung up.

This mansion in Yunzhou City belonged to the Dixons, but no one has lived here since they were destroyed.

Currently, two rows of men in black stood in line at the front door. The man that was leading them was Caelan Lewis.

When Darryl got down from the taxi, they greeted him in unison. "Master!"

Darryl nodded. They led him to the warehouse where the four Dixon brothers were locked up. When they opened the door of the warehouse, Darryl felt a strong force of aura.

They were tied up in thick, strong chains. Seeing that the door was opened, they let out a strong force of aura.

Darryl could hardly breathe, but he tried to calm himself down. He smiled at them and exclaimed "I'm so sorry that I took so long to come."

They did not reply but glared at him coldly.

Darryl slapped his forehead and apologized "Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Darryl Darby."

"F*ck you, Darryl Darby!" They were enraged.

"So, you're the one that destroyed the entire Dixon family! I will not let you live!" Zephyr screamed.

The other three were equally aggravated, struggling to get out of their chains―if they were not tied up, they would have ran and killed Darryl.