Chapter 558

A strong Internal Energy erupted from Zachary. It was so powerful it warped the air around him as cracks appeared all over him.

"Darryl's going to die." everyone gasped.

"He deserves it!"

Everyone could feel that Zachary was going to kill Darryl! Who could avoid such a strong hit?

"Hubby!" Lily yelled. She wanted to help him, but it was too late.

Circe panicked too as she said "Darryl, run! What are you waiting for?"

Even she could see that Zachary was outraged, but Darryl did not move at all. He just stared at Zachary coldly.

Zachary threw a powerful punch. Many did not dare look, but they knew Darryl was done for.

Darryl calmly moved aside to avoid the punch. "You clown." Then, he slapped Zachary.

Truth be told, it was hard to fight Zachary face to face. However, Zachary underestimated Darryl. Who knew he had such quick reflexes that he could avoid Zachary's punch?

When Darryl landed a slap on Zachary's face, only then did Zachary realize that he had underestimated Darryl. It was too late!

Slap!

Darryl's slap was quick and powerful. It caused Zachary to fly in the air and land twenty meters away. He spat out blood when he landed.

Zachary felt as if his organs were damaged, and he passed out.

Everyone gasped. All it took was one slap to defeat the Deputy Head of Tianshan School?

They looked at Darryl as if looking at monster. Lily and Circe were still in shock.

"Apologize now!" Darryl said as he slowly approached Jeremy.

Jeremy could not say a single word. He was floored. Never in his life did he imagine his Master would be beaten by Darryl. After all, his Master was a Level Four Martial Martial Marquis!

Jeremy swallowed hard as he could feel Darryl had been releasing a strong current of Internal Energy, crusing him till he could barely breathe. If he did not apologize any sooner, he was going to die!

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Jeremy apologized.

"Kneel and apologize. As you suggested just now." Darryl demanded.

"I..." Jeremy hesitated. He wanted to beat Darryl up in front of Vera to impress her. Who knew he would be utterly humiliated.

How could he further humiliate himself by kneeling for Darryl?