Chapter 470

"My goodness! Someone must be making an extremely rare elixir!" someone exclaimed as they pointed to the sky.

It was common knowledge that producing elixirs will garner an Elixir Cloud, but they had never seen one that emitted lightning.

The entire Carter mansion was dead silent.

Rachel's smile dropped as she trembled in disbelief. She could not believe her own eyes. How was this possible?

Darryl was nothing but a useless live-in son-in-law. How could his elixir producing skills be better than Ewan's? Rachel was shocked.

BUZZ!

While everyone was still in shock, Darryl's cauldron trembled aggressively. The cauldron broke in half, and out flew an elixir pill with lightning bolts.

Darryl caught it and smiled.

Everyone's focus was on the pill, and they were floored. The pill still had an electric arc discharge on it.

'Is this even a pill? It should be considered a magical elixir!' they thought.

"Amazing!" Zoran clapped in excitement, laughing cheerfully. "Darryl, quick. Tell us, what type of elixir is this?"

"Godfather, this is the Zeus Pill."

"What? Zeus Pill? Th-this is the Zeus Pill?" Ophelia shuddered.

According to ancient manuals, the Zeus Pill was a potent pill. Once consumed, your powers will triple for two hours! However, the methods for producing this pill were lost during the Tang Dynasty. It was said that many legendary warriors had consumed this pill to win wars.

Ofcourse, the downside of the pill was that you could only take it once in your lifetime, as there would be dangerous consequences if you took it a second time. Nevertheless, it was still an extremely powerful pill that could even save your life in critical times.

Everyone was shocked.

Darryl smiled and passed the pill to Zoran. "Godfather, this is for you."

"Haha! Thank you! This is great!" Zoran was so excited his hands were shaking.

Zoran turned to Ophelia with a smile. "Chairlady Lane, what do you make of this round?"

This was extremely unexpected as he thought his godson would lose. Who knew he would exceed everyone's expectations by garnering an Elixir Cloud with rumbling thunder and lightning.

Everyone looked at Ophelia. She started to come to her senses by lightly smiled. "Although it was unexpected, Darryl Darby is clearly the winner of this round. He is extremely talented and has a knack for producing elixirs."

Ewan's face flushed with humilation and was left speechless. After all, Darryl's performance was much better than his. However, he was upset that he could not marry Rachel.

"Chairlady Lane, you are just and impartial. In that case, the marriage between Ewan and Rachel shall be void and never mentioned again." Zoran said with a smile.

"Dad!" Rachel was almost in tears! How could Ewan lose! She could not accept the truth, so she turned around and fled.