Chapter 542

Darryl felt immense guilt upon hearing Yvonne's words.

"I'm so sorry..."

Darryl wiped the tears off Yvonne's face with his heart badly aching. "Yvonne, I'm in the wrong. It's all my fault. I'm dumb pig so don't be mad at an idiot like me. Don't be mad, okay?"

Darryl then pulled a pig face and whimpered.

Yvonne's tears turned into laughter from Darryl's actions as she gently hit him on the chest again. "Alright, I'm not angry anymore. Stand up, we have to leave this place quickly before the Kunlun disciples notice your absence."

Darryl nodded his head and clenched his fist.

'As the Kunlun Sect Master, I can't believe this f*cking Leroy would raise his hands against me! I didn't offend him! The Cult Mistress also mentions that Leroy has become the New World's lackey. Such a f*cking vile feller!' Darryl angrily scolded Leroy in his mind before leaving the basement.

Darryl held onto Yvonne's hand and quickly ran once they were outside. The area around Dragon Raising lake was huge and it would take about halk an hour to leave this place.

However, Darryl suddenly stopped as they just started running!

He felt a strong internal energy wave coursing through the air and instinctively looked forward before he was immediately frightened!

Darryl saw a man quietly standing and blocking the path forward not far from where he was.

The man wore a robe and stood there firmly like a mountain! It was the Kunlun Sect Master, Leroy!

Leroy was cultivating the Dark Method in a nearby room and had extraordinary hearing from being a Level Three Martial Saint!

Leroy had heard a strange noise when Darryl escaped from the basement, thus he came to investigate.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. Wow, Darryl. I can't believe someone would risk their lives to save a scum like you?" Leroy said with a grin. His voice was not loud, but it was enough to give Darryl goosebumps!

'This is it... This is the end! There is no escaping now.'

Darryl's mind was abuzz but he refused to yield and stepped forward before scolding. "Leroy, I've no quarrel with you, so why did you capture me? You called me scum, but why don't you ask yourself who's the real scum!?"

'I can't believe the New World's f*cking lackey would have the guts to call another person a scum.' thought Darryl.

Leroy did not say a word and simply grinned. He immediately rushed toward Darryl with his fist outstretched the next moment! He was really fast!

A Level Three Martial Saint's punch was really fast! Darryl couldn't dodge against such speeds!

Darryl was only a Level One Martial Marquis. There was a huge level difference between him and Leroy!

Darryl only had enough time to raise his arm and protected his chest!

Bam!

Leroy's punch landed heavily on Darryl's arm and produced a loud sound before launching him away! He flew over a dozen meters and vomited a mouthful of blood!

"Darryl!" Yvonne's voice instantly turned hoarse as she quickly ran to Darryl and knelt in front of him teary-eyed. "Darryl, how are you..."

"I'm fine..." Darryl gritted his teeth as he spat out another mouthful of blood!

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, you're quite lucky for a scum." said Leroy as he stood there and checked Yvonne out before he nodded and continued "This woman is pretty, too bad you won't be able to enjoy her anymore. You're dead for trying to escape!"

Leroy swiftly flew toward Darryl as soon as he finished his words and was prepared to strike him again with his palm!

Darryl was instantly terrified from seeing Leroy's palm coming closer and felt completely hopeless!

Leroy was too fast and there was no way for Darryl to dodge his attack!

"No!" Yvonne shouted desperately! Darryl had already suffered greatly from Leroy's punch and if he was to be struck again by his palm, Darryl's life would truly be lost!