Chapter 543

At that moment, it was unclear what went through Yvonne's mind but she tightly hugged Darryl and abruptly blocked Leroy's attack for Darryl!

Bam!

Leroy's palm struck heavily on Yvonne's back!

Yvonne's body fell forward due to the force and landed into Darryl's arms as she vomited a mouthful of blood!

"Yvonne!" Darryl screamed like a madman and had completely broken down!

Yvonne used her remaining energy and exclaimed at Darryl "Run, quickly run!"

"Run? None of you are going anywhere." said Leroy coldly as he flew toward them again with his clenched fist!

"Run. Darryl, run!" Yvonne shouted desperately and exhausted her energy to push Darryl away!

However, Leroy landed beside Yvonne and grabbed onto her!

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, you want to save that Darryl scum?" Leroy's right hand was wrapped tightly around Yvonne's neck with a sinister look in his eyes. "In that case, you shall die too. I haven't absorbed a woman's spirit energy today. Don't mind if I do since you've offered yourself!"

Leroy spread his righthand open and immediately held Yvonne's head!

Yvonne was stunned and felt her entire body's energy rapidly being drained before she could react!

"Yvonne!" Darryl instantly roared like a madman!

Yvonne felt her body's energy completely drained in a blink of an eye as her beautiful face instantly turned pale while her body weakened and finally collapsed onto the ground!

"Yvonne!" Darryl's eyes turned red upon seeing what had happened!

Monica mentioned that a woman who had her energy drained would not be able to live past one day!

Darryl's mind went blank as he was filled with rage!

"F*ck you, Leroy! I'm gonna f*cking kill you!" darryl had lost all sense of reason and the Blood Drinking Sword suddenly appeared in his hand accompanied by a loud noise!

However, Leroy was ecstatic! He felt his internal energy rising after absorbing Yvonne's spirit energy! He... He was about to ascend to the Level Four Martial Saint rank!

'The Dark Method is truly a remarkable technique!' Leroy thought as he cackled.

Leroy sat cross-legged on the ground and started cultivating in preparation for his ascension to Level Four Martial Saint! He did not even bother with Darryl as he saw that Abbess Mother Serendipity was rushing toward him!

Abbess Mother Serendipity would naturally stop Darryl!

"Die! Darryl!" Abbess Mother Serendipity indeed shouted angrily as she reached out her palm to strike Darryl!

Darryl was not afraid and instead reached out his own hands and countered her attack!

Bam!

Both of them were knocked back a few steps as their palms clashed!

Abbess Mother Serendipity furrowed her eyebrows and said to Darryl "You're a Level One Martial Marquis now? I thought you'll be crippled after I made you lose your powers. I never expected that you'd instead ascend to become a Martial Marquis!"

Darryl gritted his teeth as he intensely stared at Abbess Mother Serendipity without saying a word with his completely red eyes!

"Yvonne!" Darryl was teary-eyed as he lifted Yvonne.

At that moment, Yvonne was as pale as a ghost with her entire body being very weak. She seemed extremely frail after having her spirit energy drained and it was obvious she would not be able to survive much longer.