Chapter 584

"Megan!" Darryl shouted with bloodshot eyes. "You were the one who stole the Supreme Mystery Scripture and the Celestial Silkworm Armor!"

The entire time, Darryl thought Evelyn was the one who stole them as she and her friends were the ones feeding him with alcohol the whole night. Never did he ever think that it was Megan!

"That's right, I took them." Megan replied. "This is funny. When the Master asked me to take the Supreme Mystery Scripture the other day, I felt so guilty and sorry for you. I felt like such a fool."

"Megan!"

Darryl clenched his fist tightly. He was furious!

"Stop wasting my time, die!" Leroy raised his wrist and held out the Cresent Moon Blade. He charged towards Dax.

Over twenty members simultaneously charged towards them. All of them surrounded Dax and Darryl!

Dang!

Darryl's Blood Drinking Sword was swaying all over, but he could not defend himself against so many people. Someone sliced through Darryl's back, and fresh blood oozed out. Darryl held on, no making a sound.

He regretted being there. He thought that it was only Leroy and the Kunlun Sect in the hall. With Dax upgraded to Level Two Martial Saint, he would easily defeat Leroy with Darryl's help. Who knew there were so many people gathered at the hall.

In just less than a minute, Darryl had dozens of cuts. Fresh blood was seeping out all over his body.

Dax fought like crazy and chopped around seven or eight people with his ax. Leroy punched him in the chest, and he fell backward towards Darryl.

"Brother Dax, it is all my fault." Darryl sighed.

"Rubbish, we are in this together!" Dax continued "If we were to die here today, we shall kill with joy!"

"Great!" Darryl shouted. Both of them charged against the rest again.

Dang! Dang!

Darryl could not remember how long he had fought and how many cuts were on his body. He was entirely covered in blood, feeling the stinging pain all over his limbs, back, chest—all over his body!

Suddenly, a sword pierced through Darryl's shoulder!

Darryl dropped to the ground and felt his enegy drain out.

Leroy hit Dax, and he fell backward. Abbess Mother Serendipity stood right behind him and pierced through his abdomen.

Dax shouted and fell to the floor.

"Dax!" Darryl shouted. He wanted to go to Dax, but before he could stand up, countless people started to charge towards them, wielding shining blades and swords.

Would they both die there? Darryl was furious.

"Die!" Leroy shouted while charging his blade towards Darryl.

"Dax, I am sorry. It is all my fault." Darryl clenched his fist. He closed his eyes, feeling completely hopeless.