Chapter 498

Darryl ignored them. After all, he was here just for Lily. He did not have to argue with them nor did they deserve his attention.

Declan continued "Darryl, you are not welcome here. F*ck off."

Miles added "Yes, just leave!"

Circe could take it no longer. She frowned and said "Can you all stop? Darryl is from our class. Ofcourse, he's welcome here!" She could not let them bully him even more now because they knew he no longer has any powers.

There was only silence after Circe spoke. After all, the Goddess had spoken, who would dare to defy her? They did not want to anger her.

Yvette came over, she laughed and said "Yes, everyone is here to have fun! Let's stop the bullying."

Everyone listened to Yvette because she was friendly with everyone. They all ignored Darryl and went back to their activities.

Yvette hugged Lily's arm, turned toward Darryl, and said "Hi Darryl, I'm Yvette Lane. One of Lily's best friends."

Yvette laughed "I heard that you've beaten highly skilled followers of the Six Sects during the Lion Slaughtering Conference. You're pretty famous."

Her laughter was infectious. Darryl, who was furious, immediately cheered up. He smiled bitterly and said "That was all in the past. I don't have any Internal Energy now, I'm as good as trash."

Yvette shook her head. "Though you might not have any Internal Energy now, your previous achievements were famous, no one among your peers can dispute what you did."

Darryl laughed, he felt much better.

Yvette was pretty and great at talking. Who would not like her? No wonder she has so many friends.

Lily let out a laugh, she said "Yvette, stop praising him. He'll become big-headed. Let's go catch some crabs!"

"Sure!" They held hands and walked toward the bunch of girls catching crabs.

Darryl scanned his surroundings, he did not see Yvonne. She was from Class Sixteen, so she should have been here. He was slightly disappointed.

Since the wedding incident, Darryl had not seen her.

He did not know he she is.

Ring!

His phone rang. It was from Levin Dixon.

He picked up. Levin said excited "Master, we've captured The Ten Villans! The Wicked Valley was destroyed too!"

What? So fast? That was great news!

The Dixon brothers did not disappoint me.

Levin asked "Master, what shall we do with them?"

Darryl thought for a while. He said slowly "Send them here to Donghai City."

The Ten Villains were Martial Marquis. The Elysium Gate's tactic is to use persuasion, ofcourse, he wanted to recruit them!

Levin answered "Yes, Master!"

"Oh also." Darryl interrupted, he said "Gather all of Elysium Gate's followers here to Donghai City. We'll celebrate the capture of the Ten Villains!"

He thought of booking the entire Oriental Pearl since now the Elysium Gate has about over three thousand followers.

When he hung up, he saw Lily, Yvette, and Circe walking back toward him. They were delighted that they caught a few crabs. They were surrounded by many guys, offering to help them carry their spades and crabs.

Yvette stretched lazily, she said "Let's do something else?"

"Great! What do you want to do?" The guys started chiming in.

How about fishing?"

"Or scuba diving?"

**************************

Who is Yvette? What's her role in Darryl's life?

Stay tuned for more update.

And please keep the votes up. It will really help to reach other readers. :)

Thank you,

Xoxo