Chapter 576

"Say, what are you up to? Why are you letting me go?" Megan clenched her jaw and kicked Adina.

Adina was lying on the floor, her breath weak. There was blood splattered everywhere. Megan's kick made her beleed more.

"The Eternal Life Palace is evil! Find a better man in your next life. Don't marry filth anymore." Megan spat coldly.

Seeing how Adina could not reply, she kept her sword and ran downhill.

She did not regret killing Adina. She was angry that she was caught, and there was no one else to take out her anger on. Adina was the wife of the Sect Master. Killing her was getting rid of evil. Adina deserved it!

...

In the main hall, the three brothers drank lots of wine. There were many empty jars on the table.

Darryl's phone rang all of a sudden. It was from Zephyr Dixon.

Darryl was shocked. Zephyr would not call him out of the blue. Was Elysium Gate be in danger? Thinking about it, he quickly answered the call.

As soon as the call was connected, Zephyr excited said "Sect Master, there is good news!"

Hearing his excited voice, darryl breathed a sigh of relief and smiled. "What's the good news?"

Zephy nodded and said "Sect Master, after many days of investigation, I have learned a good news. It is said that there is a thing called the Phoenix Pill. It is rumored that the Phoenix Pill captures the essence of the world and has the ability to bring back spiritual energy. It can save Miss Yvonne!"

"What!" At this moment, Darryl was extremely excited. "Is this true?!"

"It is absolutely true! Sect Master!" Zephyr said respectfully "Phoenix Pill can save Miss Yvonne! I can guarantee it with my life."

Since the last time Darryl called him and asked him to investigate of any way to save Yvonne. In the past few days, Zephyr and many followers of Elysium Gate have been investigating it non-stop.

When Zephyr said this, he sighed and felt a little embarrassed. "But...but Sect Master... there is only one Phoenix Pill in the world and it is in the hand of the Kunlun Sect... It is the ultimate treasure of the Kunlun Sect. Will they give it to us? Wasn't Miss Yvonne injured by them? I don't think Leroy Henderson would give it to us."

Darryl's face darkened. He clenched his fist and shouted "We will have to make him give it to us, no matter what!" he hung up.

Darryl's fist was clenched tight. He never expected that the only way to save Yvonne was with Kunlun's ultimate treasure—the Phoenix Pill.

It looked like he would have to fight with the Kunlun sect!

Dax and Chester looked at each other after they realized that Darryl's mood was off. "Darryl, what happened? Who called?" they asked.

Darryl sighed and smiled bitterly. "To tell you all the truth, a woman I love was badly injured while trying to save me. Her essence was absorbed by Leroy Henderson from the Kunlun Sect..." Darryl spent the next few minutes retelling the story.

Slam.

When he was done, Chester slammed his fist on the table and swore "Bloody f*ck! That bastard, Leroy! He's a pest! I have long hated him! Who knew he would be so despicable to hurt my brother's woman."