Chapter 518

Abbess Mother Serendipity had never met Zephyr. She did not know that her was an imposter.

Even though she had briefly met Wind Rain Thunder Power when they helped to rescue Jean  and the rest who were abducted by Dax, she did not know who they were. So, she could not recognize that the person was an imposter.

Abbess Mother Serendipity nodded. "Why are you here, Warlord Zephyr?"

Almost everyone had heard about the Elysium Gate, and their members Henry Bi-Generals, the Four Warlords, and the Ten Heaven Masters. So, Abbess Mother Serendipity addressed the imposter as Warlord Zephyr.

The man in black smiled and replied politely "Abbess Mother Serendipity, Elysium Gate had only formed not too long ago, so we would like to invite Abbess Mother Serendipity for a drink, to know each other."

Abbess Mother Serendipity smiled as she replied proudly "The Emei Sect is a sect with premier status, so we would never join any invitation for drinks. Even though Elysium Gate is gaining a reputation in society, I don't think you are qualified to send us an invitation."

The Six Sects had a few hundred years of history. How could a sect as small as the Elysium Gate have the qualification to send an invite to the Emei Sect? That was impossible.

The man in black was not angry; instead, he laughed. "You are right. The Elysium Gate is the newcomer, and so, we are not yet qualified to send an invitation to the Emei Sect. However, our Sect Master had recently solved the Supreme Mystery Scripture mystery. If Abbess Mother Serendipity is interested in the solution, please kindly accept our invitation."

What?

Had Indomitable Darby unravelled the Supreme Mystery Scripture mystery?

Abbess Mother Serendipity shivered!

The Supreme Mystery Scripture had seven scriptures. If one could solve the mystery after they gathered the scriptures, one would earn the power to control the whole world.

For the past few thousand years, no one was able to gather all the seven scriptures, not to mention to solve the mystery.

Indomitable Darby had solved the mystery without the complete set of scriptures.

It was rather unbelievable.

"Are you serious?" Abbess Mother Serendipity asked as she stared at the man.

If that were true, it would be an incredible event in society. How could she miss the invitation?

Everyone would want to know about the Supreme Mystery Scripture mystery!

The man in black answered with a smile. "I am Zephyr of the Elysium Gate, and I would never lie."

Abbess Mother Serendipity could not hide her excitement; she stood up and said "Great, I shall accept your sincere invitation."

She turned to Jean and said "Gather our disciples and join me to go meet Indomitable Darby, the Sect Master of Elysium Gate."

"As you wish."

Then, Jean left to gather everyone else.

The man in black smiled. "Very well, I shall wait for you here."

After half an hour, Abbess Mother Serendipity had gathered about 50 of her disciples. They left the Darby mansion with the man in black.

According to that man, Sect Master Indomitable Darby was waiting for them at the beach.

Abbess Mother Serendipity and the Emei disciples trailed behind the man in black. Once they left the Darby mansion, Abbess Mother Serendipity suddenly furrowed her eyebrows and raised her hand. "Wait!"

Abbess Mother Serendipity looked ghastly. She was still fine a moment ago, but she suddenly felt weak, and she could not use her energy.

She could not release the internal energy in her as well! Something seemed to block her abdoment! Those were signs that she was poisoned! Abbess Mother Serendipity could barely stand up.

The man in black turned and smiled. "Abbess Mother Serendipity, what is the matter?"

He smiled devilishly as he spoke.