Chapter 440

Darryl enjoyed his breakfast under Lily's care.

Darryl's appetite was great as a result of those joyous feelings yesterday from messing with Evelyn. He even slept soundly the previous night and woke up feeling refreshed.

The Infinite Elixir Manual was very true. He was now fully recovered after three days since taking the Nine Resurrection Pill.

Darryl took a shower after Lily left for school. He heard the door open as soon as he finished bathing and putting on a change of clothes with Evelyn hastily walking in.

"I'm watching you, don't mess with me today. Quickly get me to my grandfather." said Evelyn coldly as she dragged Darryl to the Hexad School.

Evelyn would forever remember the humiliation she suffered yesterday from Darryl.

Darryl allowed Evelyn to drag him all the way to the Hexad School's entrance.

"Alright, alright, we're at the entrance now. Stop dragging me... It's not like I can run away..." Darryl mumbled.

Darryl sighed as he spoke.

It was recess and students were wandering all over the school. How could Darryl bring Evelyn in whose red hair stood out so much.

Darryl helplessly shook his head and said to Evelyn "How about... you wait for me outside?"

It would not be a big deal if the students saw Evelyn. However, it would be hard to explain if she was spotted by the school's officials.

"No, I must go with you. Don't even think about messing with me." Evelyn resolutely stared at Darryl with no room for discussion.

After what happened yesterday, Darryl was an absolute bastard in Evelyn's eyes.

She would not believe a word from him ever again.

Darryl smiled wryly and said "Fine, but you have to follow my lead once we're inside. Otherwise, don't even think about going in with me."

Evelyn agreed. She would follow Darryl's plans as long as it would get her to her grandfather.

"Tie up your hair and put on a cap." said Darryl impatiently.

A red-haired person walking around the school would be too obvious.

Evelyn followed Darryl's words.

There was a private room in the Hexad School. The purpose of this private room was to serve as a detention room for students who broke school rules.

Zion was imprisoned in that room!

This private room was located right behind the academic building. Darryl brought Evelyn along through the building. They heard a rather unfriendly voice coming from nearby as they approached the stairs "Oh my, isn't that Darryl? Tsk, tsk, I didn't believe you're still alive. You're truly a lucky man."

Darryl furrowed his eyebrows and turned around.

Kent stood there smilingly with a few followers behind him.

'Damn it, why do I meet this idiot everywhere I go?' Darryl thought.

Darryl looked at Kent with a smile and said "Yeah, I'm quite helpless about it as well. I couldn't die even after suffering such a heavy injury. Are you jealous?"

Kent expression stiffened and had nothing to retort his discontented feelings. At that moment, he noticed Evelyn and laughed "Oh, who's this? Your outstanding performance during the Lion Slaughtering Congerence must have attracted this beauty. Women these days are so easily impressed..."

Kent's followers laughed along upon hearing his words.

Although Evelyn had shown herself during the Lion Slaughtering Conference, the cap which covered her red hair had changed her appearance which was why Kent and his gang could not recognize her.

Evelyn's expression was unpleasant upon hearing the ridicule. Kent and his gang would be long dead if she still had her temper. However, she could only put up with it today because she was here to rescue her grandfather.

Darryl glanced at Kent and slowly said "You're mistaken. She's my personal maid. Isn't she pretty?"

Darryl was merely pretending in addition to using this opportunity and teased Evelyn.

What?

Personal maid?

Kent and his gang were stunned in disbelief.

Who would believe such a beautiful person was only a personal maid?

They were doubtful by what Darryl said which led to him turning toward Evelyn and said "Come on, call me Master."

"You!" Evelyn was so enraged that her chest trembled along with her face instantly flushed. She was extremely humiliated and angered!

'This bastard is taking it too far!'

Never mind that Darryl wanted Evelyn to call him Good Big Brother and Best Big Brother, but now he was trying to take a mile after being given an inch.