Chapter 580

As she heard Megan berate Darryl, she smiled. "You've finally come to your senses. I am happy. I have told you before that Darryl is a piece of filth."

Abbess Mother Serendipity frowned. "One Darby is an Eternal Life Palace member, another Darby is Elysium Gate's Indomitable Darby. These two Darbys are pests of our world."

Megan did not say anything, only nodding in agreement.

The Abbess patted Megan's shoulder. "The Eternal Life Palace needs to be destroyed, ofcourse, but we have an even more important matter now. The Six Orthodox Sects have gathered at Hexad's to discuss the Judgement Day plan. Come with me tomorrow."

Judgement Day? Megan was confused.

Abbess Mother Serendipity grinned. "The Judgement Day plan is a scheme to destroy Elysium Gate. Its Sect Master, Indomitable Darby, has insulted the Six Sects. We have to get our revenge by destroying their sect!"

The most humiliating thing was that Indomitable Darby forced her to get married to Wudang Sect's Master Leonard at the Wishing Star Tower, right in front of their peers.

The thought of it enraged her! She had to kill Indomitable Darby with her own hands!

"Master, I'll follow along to discuss how to get rid of Elysium Gate." Megan declared.

Abbess Mother Serendipity beamed with joy. "Megan, you are Emei's Senior Sister. You must remember, you have to know the good from evil, and always stand for the good." she advised. "The future of the Emei Sect is on you and your peers' shoulders."

Megan was touched that Abbess Mother Serendipity rooted for her. "Don't worry, Master. I will do my absolute best to make the Emei Sect proud!" she cheered excitedly.

...

Eternal Life Island.

Darryl and Dax did not sleep the entire night.

Chester hugged Adina one last time before he buried her at the back of the hill. he slept in front of her grave the entire night.

In just one day, Callum Webb and Adina had left him. He was in total despair. It rained the entire night. The following morning, the servants found him completely passed out with a high fever at the back of the hill.

They quickly flagged down two doctors to treat Chester. He woke up after they gave him some medicine.

Dax and Darryl visited Chester. He looked  tired and haggard as he laid on the bed. Their hearts ached for him as they could only bid their farewell to Chester and leave Eternal Life Island. They initially agreed that the three of them were to go to Donghai City to get the Phoenix Pill from Leroy Henderson. However, after Adina's death, Chester was in despair. Darryl did not dare bring it up again.

Before leaving the island, Darryl boarded the huge ship and sat on the deck. He made a phone call to Zephyr.

Zephyr answered politely "Master."

Darryl let out a long breath. He asked "Where is the Kunlun Sect Master now?"

Zephyr answered immediately "Master, Leroy Henderson has been in Hexad's the past few days."

Before Darryl could hang up, Zephyr added "Master, yesterday, I led a bunch of followers and destroyed the Spirit Flame Sect. They were the scum of Serene City, doing evil and causing chaos! The Hall Master was a pervert and a gambling addict who did many degrading acts and extorted people for money. So, I killed him on the spot. I could only let you know now since we spent the last night cleaning up the place. Please forgive me!"

"What did you do wrong?" Darryl smiled. "Remember, next time, all acts of purging evil don't have to go through me. Do it boldly!"

"Yes, Master!" Zephyr answered politely. Darryl and Zephyr got up to speed with each others' situations before they hung up.