Chapter 563

"He looks handsome as well!"

However, some of the people in the audience recognized Darryl.

"Isn't that live-in son-in-law?"

"Since when did he have a daughter?' the crowd yelled.

Angela could not hear the yells over the cheers of the crowd as she hugged Evelyn.

Evelyn's mind blanked as her idol hugged her. Suddenly she was no that angry anymore, but overjoyed.

Angela looked at Evelyn and said "Girl, I can see that you father loves you a lot. His wish was all about you. Why don't you hug him as well?"

'What? You want me to hug this assh*le?' Evelyn thought.

She trembled in defiance. However, she was in front of such a huge crowd. If she did not hug Darryl, her idol would be disappointed, and it would be extremely awkward.

Evelyn bit her lip as she quickly hugged Darryl then left.

Darryl was amused that Evelyn was forced to hug him.

"My good daughter, your wish, has been fulfilled. Let's go." Darryl urged.

Evelyn glared at him before turning to smile at Angela as they left the stage.

The concert came to an end, but the crowd was not willing to leave. Angela had a few encores before it truly ended.

Darryl held Lily's hand and walked out. Evelyn rushed over and kicked Darryl in the butt, causing him to almost fall over.

"My good daughter, how could you kick your father?" he said rudely.

Evelyn was still mute. She glared at Darryl and walked off. Circe was angry yet found the whole thing funny.

"Darryl, you've Evelyn angry. I'm gonna go console her." she said before she ran after Evelyn.

Lily hugged Darryl's arm and complained "Hubby, Evelyn's just a girl. How could you bully her?"

'Bully her?' Darryl thought.

Darryl smiled bitterly "I'm the one being bullied! You didn't see how her earring poked my butt or how she shattered my phone!"

Lily laughed as she leaned her head on Darryl's shoulders.

"Honey, I have something to tell you." Darryl said lightly.

"What is it?"

Darryl took a deep breath. "Yvonne, was injured while trying to save me. We...got married."

Darryl was conflicted about telling her for a very long time, but he finally decided to reveal it.

Lily trembled as the smile on her face disappeared. She was completely stunned.

Darryl panicked. "Yvonne tried to save me. Her essence was absorbed, and she had only a few remaining hours left to live. I didn't want her to have any regrets, so I-"

"I don't want to hear thi." Lily's eyes were wet. She could see that Darryl and Yvonne had feelings for each other. It was a stab to her heart that they got married.

"I want to be alone." Lily ran off.

Darryl thought of chasing after her when his phone rang. Through his cracked screen, he could see that it was from Dax.

He quickly picked up.

"Darryl! Come to the Sanders Mansion. Quick!" Dax said anxiously.