Chapter 582

"Wow!" Everyone started discussing among themselves.

Did Darryl join the Eternal Life Palace Sect? How could he, when he was such a useless man?

Everyone looked towards Abbess Mother Serendipity and Megan.

Megan nodded. She bit her teeth and stepped forward. "My master is right. Darryl joined the Eternal Life Palace Sect. Just two days ago, I was abducted by their followers. I saw Darryl there, but not as an ordinary member—he was the Hall Master."

"Nonsense!"

Graham Potter—the Hexad School's principal—slammed the table. He stood up to point at Darryl and shouted. "You are such rubbish! How could the Hexad School have a student like you?"

"Don't speak like an idiot, just get rid of him since he is here!"

"Yes, he deserved to be killed since he can't differentiate the good from the bad!"

Everyone pointed at Darryl, scolding and cursing at hiM!

Darryl ignored all the scolding. He was just there to get the Phoenix Pill from Leroy! Darryl became too furious when he looked at Megan, and his body trembled. "Megan, you killed lady at the Eternal Life Island, is that right?"

Darryl was very emotional when he remembered how heartbroken Chester was. He clutched his fist tightly.

"That's right. It was me." Megan replied coldly. "That lady claimed that she was the new Cult Mistress. I killed her for the benefit of the community."

Until then, Megan did not regret what she had done.

Darryl felt as if his heart was ripped out of his chest. "Who gave you the right to kill her? What right do you have?" he shouted.

"She is the Cult Mistress of the Eternal Life Palace. She deserved to die!" Megan bit her lips "You may ask the opinion of all the elders here, did I do anything wrong?"

"Megan, you did the right thing!"

"Yes, you are doing a favor for the community!"

After hearing what everyone had said, Dax could not stand it anymore. He exploded "All of you claim to be honorable, but haha, what a joke! You killed someone, and you claimed it was for the benefit of the community. What a great excuse—bullsh*t! You are nothing more than a bunch of devilish people."

Wow! Everyone was furious!

Many of them stood and scolded while pointing at Dax.

"What did you say?"

"Who do you think you are to comment about us? Do you want to die too?"

"Darryl, I was wrong to think that you are a good person." she scoffed "now I know what a devil you are!"

Darryl replied "Megan, the feeling is mutual. I was blind before this. I will never forgive you for murdering Adina in my entire life. I shall deal with you about this later."

Darryl turned and glared at Lero.

"Leroy, I am here for just one purpose. Hand over the Phoenix Pill, and I will forget about the past. Otherwise, it would be a life and death matter between us!"

What?

Was he threatening the Kunlun Sect Master?

Everyone was in shock. They thought that they had misheard Darryl's words.

Leroy chuckled "Young man, how arrogant. Do you know about the Phoenix Pill? It is the Kunlun Sect's treasure that has been passed on for thousands of generations. You were lucky to be able to escape the other time. Today, since you are here, I shall capture you to be handed to Abbess Mother Serendipity. You want the Phoenix Pill? You must be looking for death!"