Chapter 560

Darryl was not bothered with Evelyn. He took his seat, but he thoroughly checked for other sharp objects before sitting down.

As he took his seat, Darryl scanned his surroundings. He became emotional from the passion of Angela's fans. This was the difference between a legendary pop star and a regular one. The size of her concert was as huge as an international pop star's.

"Angela! Angela!" the crowd chanted, brimming with excitement as the concert started.

An elegant figure in a maroon evening gown, encrusted with crystals, appeared on stage. She looked every bit the legendary pop star that she was, looking utterly gorgeous!

Darryl was in awe. Angela was in her thirties, but she maintained her figure and appearance well. There was no sign of aging and especailly with her alluring figure, she looked like she was in her twenties.

"Hello, Donghai City! I'm Angela Angel! How are y'all doing!" Angela asked.

The crowd went wild as they cheered and applauded. Angela was a pro at interacting with the crowd as she smiled and waved at them naturally; it did not feel forced at all. Every word she said was met with cheers and screams. The atmosphere at the concert was exciting.

"Angela, I love you!"

"Angela!"

Lily was extremely excited. However, she still maintained her posture as she did not scream out loud. Evelyn, on the other hand, was ecstatic. She waved her glow stick in the air, screaming. "Angela! Angela!"

Who knew that she would be a die-hard fan.

Evelyn was overjoyed that she could see her idol in person. She waved her  glow stick so hard that it hit Darryl square on his head.

'F*ck! First the earring, now this?' Darryl thought.

"You..." Darryl said.

"Shut up! I'm telling you I'm here to watch Angela's concert. Don't you dare disturb me!" Evelyn glared at Darryl.

'What the f*ck?' Darryl cursed to himself, ignoring her.

Angela's live singing was amazing. She sang many of her classics, and after an hour singing, Angela's voice was hoarse.

Her fans panicked as they yelled "Angela, stop singing!"

"Take care of your voice!"

Angela smiled. "Why don't all of you sing this next song with me? The Invisible Wings."

The crowd roared.

Her angelic voice echoed throughout the entire concern venue. This was a classic that everyone knew. Everyone sang along, with many crying at the song, including Evelyn.

Darryl was enjoying himself too when suddenly, his phone rang. He saw that it was from Dax. The last he heard from him was that he was captured by the Abbess Mother Serendipity and how Jean tortured him half to death.