Chapter 451

"Everyone, please stop. Let me say a few words." a stern voice resonated in the air.

Kingston stood up, his body trembling in anger as he yelled at Darryl "Darryl, what are you doing? My daughter is getting married. What does that have anything to do with you? Get lost!"

Kingston was furious at the sight of Darryl. Whenever he saw him, he could not help recall the sight of him tying three women in rope with one of them being his daughter!

At first, Kingston thought his daughter was finally getting over Darryl and had decided to marry Jeremy. Who would have thought that the main reason his daughter was marrying Jeremy was to save Darryl.

"Uncle Young." Darryl took a deep breath and walked toward him. "As long as I'm here today, I won't allow Yvonne to marry Jeremy! Everyone knows what kind of man Jeremy is. He's useless and does nothing all the time. How is he even good enough for Yvonne?"

"Shut up!" Timothy Langley jeered as he could not hold back anymore, watching his son get publicly insulted. "Who's the useless one here doing nothing all day long? An ignorant kid like you decided to cause trouble here? Do you think nothing of the Langleys? However, I'll give you a chance. As long as you let go of Yvonne, you may leave, and I won't go after you."

This was meant to be a happy occasion, and with so many guests around, it would be a joke if they broke into a fight.

However, Darryl remained silent, only smirking coldly.

Meanwhile, the Deputy Head of The Hexad School, Graham Potter, could not stand it anymore. He stood up instantly. "Darryl, today is a happy occasion. It's wrong of you to cause trouble here. Leave now."

Even though this pupil was very gifted at cultivating, his current behavior was too rude and ruthless. Even guests like Master Reed and Master Leonard nodded in agreement.

On the other hand, Kent Hough and his gang could not stand it any longer either. They stood on the chairs and scowled at Darryl.

"Aren't you ashamed, live-in son-in-law?"

"Exactly, this is too much!'

The crowd taunted and insulted Darryl. However, he kept his tight grip on Yvonne's wrist and was not intending to let go. If he let her marry Jeremy today, he would regret it for the rest of his life.

Meanwhile, Lily was sitting to the side with her fingers crossed tightly. Her delicate face was filled with confusion and anxiety. Ofcourse, she did not think Yvonne should marry this man too. After all, Jeremy was not the man she should spend the rest of her life with. If someone else was messing up their wedding, Lily would be happy, it was her husband! Lily was utterly confused and did not know how to react.

Watching the tension building in the hall, Yvonne's palms were sweating. She bit her lip and said softly "Darryl, why don't you just let it be?"

"No way." Darryl announced without hesitation.

Suddenly, Abbess Mother Serendipity stood up after holding back her anger for quite a while. She flicked the whisk in her hand and jeered "Bastard! How dare you come and cause trouble? A bastard like you should not be allowed to even be alive." She paused before looking around the hall as her voice resonated. "I received news just not that Darryl let the Golden Lion of the Eternal Life Palace Sect, Zion Featherstone, go and he has now gone back to the Sect Hall!"

The Six Sect surrounding her and the highest-ranking disciples were shocked and furious. They all glared at Darryl as he was given the right to dispose of the Golden Lion, but he let him go.

The Golden Lion was almost demonic! Letting him go was like letting a murdered go back to the streets! Darryl was indeed a bastard.

"Not only that." The Abbess Mother Serendipity jeered "this bastard assaulted his own sister-in-law and killed his grandfather! And now he has bribed the Elder of Eternal Life Palace Sect? This is unacceptable! What else is there to say about this bastard."

Suddenly, all the elites of the Six Sect stood up and locked a deadly gaze at Darryl.