Chapter 439

Evelyn regained her composure and without looking at Darryl said to him "Can you hand over the key now?"

"Definitely!" Darryl laughed as he felt refreshed, laid on the bed, and smiled at her before continuing "But you must first call me good Big Brother."

"What did you say?" Evelyn's expression instantly changed and looked like she was about to snap.

How could Evelyn call him such a name!?

"You bastard, do you wanna die?" Evelyn said as she gritted her teeth.

Darryl did not say a single word and simply smiled with a smug expression.

Evelyn clenched her fist, yet she could not express her anger at Darryl. She bit her lips and exclaimed "Good... Good..."

Evelyn's face blushed even before finishing her words.

'This bastard!' Evelyn scolded in her mind. She relented and struggled for a moment before ultimately soft saying "Good... Good Big Brother! Is this enough?"

Darryl was pleased as the smile on his face intensified upon hearing Evelyn calling him that. "You're such a good little sister. Come, this time all me the Best Big Brother."

Today was a rare opportunity and Darryl planned to take advantage of it.

What?

Evelyn stared angrily at Darryl with her puffed up chest and trembling body. She looked like she was about to explode.

'I gave this bastard an inch and he wants a mile!'

Evelyn loathed Darryl immensely but she still shouted "Best Big Brother..."

Darryl was still unconvinced by Evelyn's performance.

Even though Evelyn had called Darryl that, he felt she was still angry. He laid in a comfortabl;e position, shook his head, and said "I'm still quite unsatisfied with it. How about you call me both those names at once?"

"You..."

Evelyn's body trembled as she pointed at Darryl and shouted "Darryl, you're crossing the line here!"

'First Good Big Brother then Best Big Brother. Do I have to call him hubby next?' Evelyn thought.

"Crossing the line?"

Darryl laughed as he stared at Evelyn directly in the eyes. "I won't be crossing the line as much as you did. You made me wash your feet in front of so many people. I believe I'm already quite lenient with you considering there's only the two of us here."

Darryl's face was indifferent as he loosened his shoulder and continued "It's up to you whether you want to say it or not. I'm not forcing you."

Evelyn was stunned, angry, and helpless but she finally relented and softly said "Good Big Brother... Best Big Brother... Are you satisfied now? Quickly hand over the key!"

Darryl felt content and relaxed as though his bones were melting. Evelyn truly called him nicely.

Darryl enjoyed the moment and nodded his head smilingly. "Seeing such sincerity from you, alright then. Come find me tomorrow morning. We'll go to the Hexad School together."

Tomorrow?

Evelyn was shocked and stared fiercely at Darryl. "What's the meaning of this? Why tomorrow?"

Darryl calmly looked at Evelyn and smiled. "Why are you looking at me like that? Don't forget that your grandfather is imprisoned within the Hexad School. You won't be able to leave together and can only look at him even if I give you the key."

Darryl lazily stretched his body and continued "So there's no point in giving you the key now. Come with me tomorrow and I'll get your grandfather out."

Sigh...

Evelyn sighed deeply. She felt like exploding and was left speechless. "Why didn't you say that earlier?"

Evelyn would not have entertained Darryl today if she knew that earlier!

She first went to the washroom with him then had to call him Best Big Brother...

Darryl had a shameless wicked look on his face as he shrugged before saying "Well, you didn't ask. You just barged in and asked for the key. Moreover, you're the one begging for it. I didn't force you to do anything."

"You!"

Evelyn's face flushed as she could not retort against Darryl. "Fine, I'll kill you if you dare mess with me again tomorrow."

Evelyn huffed, stomped away, and left the room once she had finished her words.

...

The next morning.