Chapter 519

Abbess Mother Serendipity was about to speak when she was interrupted by the man in black.

He smiled. "Abbess Mother Serendipity, are you feeling weak and not able to use your internal energy?"

At that moment, Abbess Mother Serendipity's sentiment changed. She looked at him with suspicion. "How did you know?"

The man in black laughed loudly. "Ofcourse, I knew. I was the one who poisoned you."

What?

Abbess Mother Serendipity was surprised, and she was furious. She was also in shock! What poison was that? It was so powerful that she did not even realize it!

The man smiled widely as he held out a small jade bottle and looked at Abbess Mother Serendipity. "I used the Weak Poison."

Weak Poison! There was a rumor that the poison came with a pleasant scent. Once one inhaled it, one would feel weak and would not be able to use one's internal energy. Abbess Mother Serendipity did detect a smell, but she ignored it as she had thought that it was her disciple's perfume. She never thought that it was the Weak Poison.

It was an extremely rare poison.

"You—"

Abbess Mother Serendipity was surprised and furious when she heard that. She stared angrily at the man.

She had been in the society for so long, and she had never expected to be poisoned by an ordinary man. How shameful was that?

Megan and Jean and others pulled out their swords as they stared angrily at the man in black. How dared he poison their master?

The man remained calm. He looked at Megan and the rest as he said  casually "Don't worry, your master wasn't the only who was poisoned, the rest of you too! However, your master's internal energy is stronger; therefore, she is showing the signs earlier. It's about time for all of you to feel it too."

Megan immediately realized that she could not use her internal energy, and she felt very weak.

The rest of the Emei disciples felt the same too; all of them shivered in fear.

"I can't use my internal energy."

"Me too."

Then all of the Emei disciples fainted on the ground.

Yes!

The man in black clapped, and other men in black appeared. All of them looked strong and powerful.

Then, the men tied up Megan and the rest. Abbess Mother Serendipity's hands were bound too.

"You are not from Elysium Gate!" Abbess Mother Serendipity had finally realized that.

Even though Abbess Mother Serendipity had never met anyone from Elysium Gate, she knew that they were honest people!

A faithful Elysium Gate member would never do such a devilish act!

The man in black smiled. "Abbess Mother Serendipity, please calm down. You will know who wr are once we reach our destination."

'Abbess Mother Serendipity has such a strong personality!' the man thought.

The man in black waved his hand, and his comrades shoved Abbess Mother Serendipity, Megan and the rest of the disciples into the few cars beside them. Then they disappeared into the darkness.