Chapter 465

Zoran nodded and laughed. "It seems like you know my godson too! I have decided that Rachel should marry him."

Ewan White was not bad as well, but he is no Darryl Darby.

Rachel finally could not take it. She stomped her feet and said "Dad, I've told you. I will not marry him! I like Ewan! Not that live-in son-in-law!" Rachel held Ewan's arm tight.

"Nonsense!" Zoran reprimanded. "How could you disobey your father's desicion! Marriage is not a matter of choice for you."

Rachel panicked. She bit her lip and said "Dad, I don't understand. What good is Darryl? If you think he's a genius, let him have a competition with Ewan and see who's better one among them two. If Darryl wins, I'll listen to you. But if Ewan wins, you'll let me marry him."

Zoran was silent. He did not expect his daughter to propose such a deal. Darryl has lost all his powers How could he compete with Ewan? He was handicapped.

Ophelia chimed in "Zoran, since Rachel proposed this, why not let them try it out."

Zoran nodded. He ordered his servants to call Darryl.

Not long after, Darryl appeared. He was stunned when he entered the living area.

He saw the gorgeous Ophelia Lane. Why was she here?

Seeing Darryl, Ewan clenched his fist. This person is covered in blood and was so dirty. His was not a good match for Rachel.

Darryl ignored him and turned to Ophelia, smiling. "Chairlady, we meet again."

Then he walked to Zoran and asked "Godfather, I heard you called for me?"

If it were not for Zoran, Darryl would have been long dead. In his heart, Zoran was like a father to him.

Zoran smiled kindly and said "Darryl, why don't you compete with Ewan?"

'What? Why do I have to compete with him? I don't even know Ewan White.' Darryl thought.

Darryl was confused, but since Zoran asked him, he would not disobey. He nodded.

"I have never met a person who was dumb and didn't know their own strengths as much as you." Rachel frowned. "Look at you. You look like a cheapskate. How could you compete with Ewan? Since you agreed, I'll let you choose your death. What would you like to compete in?"

Darryl was not an idiot, and he could see that Rachel liked Ewan.

He laughed and replied "Anything is fine."

Since he lost his powers, as long as it was not martial arts, he was fine with anything.

'What? Anything? He sure is arrogant.' Rachel thought.