Chapter 562

The crowd gasped. Who could be so lucky?

They looked on with hope as Angela unfolded the paper plane. "I'll read out the wish on this paper."

Angela said with a smile "This lucky person wrote: Dear Angela, I brought my daughter here with me today. She's seated next to me on my right. Five years ago, my daughter fell sick and became mute. She loves you very much, so I brought her here. My wish is for you to hug my daughter. The camera will now show the lucky person on the screen. Let's see who this person is."

The lucky person was seated in Row Three, 112.

The camera panned to the seat Angela mentioned. It was Darryl!

Lily was stunned as she thought 'Since when did Darryl have a daughter? And a mute one as well?'

The crowd roared. Many knew Darryl was a live-in son-in-law, but they have never heard of him having a daughter.

Angela smiled. "Please show us his daughter that's seated to his right."

The camera panned to Evelyn!

"Darryl! You!" Evelyn was livid. She finally realized that Darryl wanted to embarrass her.

Darryl quickly lifted his hand and jabbed at Evelyn's Mute Acupoint, making her unable to speak.

"My good daughter." he laughed.

'This b*stard!' Evelyn cursed to herself. She was so embarrassed and enraged, but she could not speak!

"Let's bring this father-daughter duo onstage. The father looks extremely young! Let's welcome them!" Angela announced.

Darryl tried to contain his laughter as he said to Evelyn "My beloved daughter, your idol invited you up on stage!"

Evelyn was so furious she wanted to kill Darryl! However, she could not do anything as this was her favorite idol's concert, so she kept it all in.

Watching her become furious but unable to speak, Darryl was delighted. He could finally get payback for all the things Evelyn did to him.

Lily and Circe were laughing in amusement. These two rivals really could not stop.

When they went up on stage, Evelyn was the center of attention. They looked at Darrylm stunned.

'How could a young man like Darryl had a daughter that old? Is this some sort of a joke?' everyone thought.

"You're extremely young to be a father. How old are you?" Angela asked curiously.

"I married early." Darryl lied.

"You look really young! You don't look like father and daughter, more like siblings." Angela said.

"Yes, too young!" someone in the audience yelled.