Chapter 595

Bang!

Elysium Gate members hurried into the formation that Darryl instructed!

"Useless!" An Elder of the Kunlun Sect laughed, leading his members and charged towards the Elysium Gate members.

Once the formation was set, the Elysium Gate members had formed a strong wall to shield themselves from the attack. There was no way the Kunlun Sect could penetrate it. Both sides fought for countless rounds, suffering injury and death.

How impressive that a group of only three thousand people could defend against thirty thousand people.

Roaring and murder engulfed the entire Kunlun Mountain, blood flowing all over. The sound of the knocking of weapons and the shouting of pain were playing in the air. Both sides were killing with heat!

Finally, after battling for over half an hour, a giant figure appeared at the mountain steps. It was Leroy.

He cultivated in the main hall and was at the most critical stage. However, after hearing the battle sounds for a long time, he risked his cultivation and left towards the main entrance.

He was furious to see countless Kunlun members injured or dead.

"How dare you!" Leroy stared at Darryl. He did not expect that the useless man came to attack.

Leroy saw the Elysium Gate members following Darryl, but he did not know Darryl was the Indomitable Darby. He was stunned and shouted "Darryl, You have joined the Elysium Gate, hence the arrogance. How dare you come to disturb the Kunlun Sect? You shall die today!"

Leroy charged towards Darryl with his Cresent Moon Blade in hand.

"Leroy, hand over the Phoenix Pill!"

Darryl roared and fearlessly dashed towards Leroy. Darryl had already lost his mind on the level difference between Leroy and himself. His mind was filled with Yvonne. The only thing that mattered to him was that Yvonne would die if he could not get the Phoenix Pill!

Slam!

Darryl and Leroy's fists met. Darryl bounced and flew back while vomiting blood!

Darryl was already severely injured; the strike almost caused his body to break into pieces.

"Darryl!" Dax's eyes were burning. He swayed his ax forward to break away from the Kunlun members, hoping to rescue Darryl. However, it was impossible—there were just too many of them. He was surrounded.

"Go away! Go away!" Dax was shouting crazily.

Darryl stood up slowly with blood seeping into his clothes. "Phoenix Pill! Hand over the Phoenix Pill!" Darryl stared and shouted at Leroy.

Haha!

Leroy laughed as if he had heard the funniest joke. "I can give you the Phoenix. You have to come to get it yourself."

Darryl clenched his teeth, dragging his body towards Leroy. "Phoenix Pill!"

Darryl charged forward weakly with his Blood Drinking Sword in his grip.

Leroy stopped Darryl's sword with two fingers and smiled. "You useless one, still thinking about the Phoenix Pill!" He kicked Darryl in the chest, sending him flying as light as a kite about twenty feet away! His ribs cracked as he landed heavily on the steps.

Darryl felt he had broken into pieces, but he stood up again!

"Hand me the Phoenix Pill!" Darryl said coldly and charged towards Leroy again.

"No, Darryl! No!" Dax shouted when he saw what Darryl did. Tears and blood flowed down his face.

Darryl could not hear him. He walked slowly again towards Leroy!

"The Phoenix Pill, hand it over!" Darryl growled and vomited blood at the same time.

******************

Last 5 chapters...

Thank you for your support... All of your comments and suggestions are being heard. After this book there might be delays in the posting the next chapters as I will now start working again. I will try my best to update every now and then but not as fast as I used to be...

XoXo