Chapter 537

At that moment, a disciple hastily walked in with a thightly tied up young lady behind him.

"What do you want? Why did you capture me?" The lady was so terrified her entire body trembled. She was college student abducted when visiting Kunlun Mountain over the weekends.

Leroy walked toward her with a grin, slowly raised his right hand, and placed it on the lady's head!

Hum!

The lady's mind instantly went blank! She could feel her body's energies continuously being drained!

Tsk! tsk!

The lady collapsed onto the ground within a second with her face turned pale as if she had been emptied!

Meanwhile, Leroy's pale face returned to normal after absorbing the lady's spirit energy.

The disciple stood in shock and excitement before he smilingly said "Congratulations Master, your ability has improved!"

The disciple felt that his master's powers were stronger than before.

Leroy gently let out his breath and slyly grinned. The Dark Method was truly amazing. It allowed Leroy to ascend from a Level One Martial Saint to a Level Three Martial Saint within just a month!

At that moment, the disciple cautiously said "Master, do we kill this woman?"

Leroy glanced at the lady, shook his head, and apathetically said "No need. Just tie her up and let her perish on her own. We don't kill innocents as members of Kunlun Sect."

Any woman having their spirit energy absorbed by Leroy would not be able to live past a day. She could not escape death even without their interference.

The disciple nodded and said "Master, there's one more thing. Abbess Mother Serendipity sent word that the Elysium Gate had captured the various sects' elites yesterday and brought them to the Wishing Star Tower to brutally humiliate them. Abbess Mother Serendipity is extremely angered and wants to gather all the sects together to eliminate the Elysium Gate! Master, are we going?"

Leroy nodded and said "We must go. Kunlun Sect has submitted to the New World. We must help them unite the martial arts world of course! The Elysium Gate is developing really fast. It'll be good to eliminate them! Immediately gather the disciples. We're going to Donghai City."

"Yes, Master!" replied the disciples who quickly left.

A joyful voice came from the main hall's entrance just as the disciple had left. "Dad, are you going to Donghai City? I wanna go too!"

A slender figure of roughyl 18 years old lively scampered into the hall.

It was none other than Leroy's daughter, Lydia.

Leroy's face was filled with tenderness upon seeing his daugther. "Lydia, I'm going to Donghai City for serious matters. Not for fun."

Lydia was really precious to Leroy and he greatly coddled her.

Lydia walked toward Leroy, held onto his arm upon hearing his words, and shook it while saying "Dad, I really wanna go... I heard that Donghai City is  really fun. There's the sea, the beach..."

"Alright, alright, I'll bring you there..." Leroy said helplessly as he relented after seeing his daugther acting cute.

After an hour, Leroy along with 2,000 Kunlun Sect elite disciples headed toward Donghai City's Dragon Raising Lake. Abbess Mother Serendipity had requested them to wait for her at Dragon Raising Lake.

...

Donghai City, Young residence.

Yvonne was sitting on the living room sofa and watching  television which showed a popular variety show but she paid not attention to it.

Yvonne had lost contact with Darryl ever since the wedding incident. It seems as though she had lost her spirit, was uninterested in whatever she did, and had been locking herself at home the whole time.