Chapter 559

Jeremy wanted to say no. However, he saw that Darryl had a long blood-red sword in his hand, so he knew he had no other choice unless he wanted to die. Thud!

Jeremy knelt. He could care less about his ego anymore. Compared to his own life, his ego meant nothing.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Mister Darryl." Jeremy apologized.

"You too." Darryl looked at Vera.

Thud!

Just one look was enough to make Vera's knees weak. She knelt immediately and apologized as well.

It was not till then, did Darryl finally start to calm down. He frowned at Jeremy and vera. It was a bloody dog-eat-dog world, where the strong preyed on the weak. As long as you could fight, people would beg for your forgiveness.

When he was powerless, the Six Orthodox Sects and Clans ganged up to bully him. Dax was beaten up by the Emei Sect, Yvonne's essence was absorbed, and her life was hanging by a thread. These are the things that he will never forget!

"F*ck off." Darryl said.

Jeremy and his men carried Zachary away and scrammed. The crowd dissipated as well with a new impression of Darryl. This live-in son-in-law was not as useless as he used to be.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, the concert will start shortly. Please be seated." an announcer said.

Lily came to her senses and grabbed Darryl's arm as they walked to their seats. "Hubby, you were amazing!"

Evelyn harrumphed and jeered "What was so amazing about that? It was Zachary who was weak."

"Evelyn, stop talking and follow me!" Circe reprimanded.

Tens of thousands of people filled the concert venue as the stage set was brightly lit and looked stunning. Every fan held a glow stick in their hands and was looking forward to seeing Angela Angel.

Lily booked great seats at Row Three, 111, 112, 113, and 114. Darryl was supposed to sit at 111, but Lily complainted that the person in front of her was blocking her view, so Darryl swapped seats with her.

It was Darryl's turn to be awkward as he was sandwiched in between Lily and Evelyn.

When he was about to take his seat, Evelyn kicked his leg.

'What the f*ck? Why am I being kicked for no reason?' Darryl thought.

"What are you doing?" he growled.

"Why are you yelling? It was an accident." Evelyn said coldly.

He did not bother arguing with her. He sat down but jumped back up immediately as he felt something sharp poke his butt. He saw an earring hook on the chair and noticed his butt was bleeding.

"What is your problem?!" he noticed Evelyn did not have her left earring. It does not take a genius to guess that the earring on the chair belonged to her.

"I dropped my earring! It was an accident." Evelyn harrumphed. She picked up the earring hook and threw it away. "You destroyed my earring, yet you complain? How rude. Also, can you not sit next to me. I'm disguested by you." she giggled.

Darryl rolled his eyes at her. This woman was impossible.