Chapter 583

"Sect Master Henderson, don't waste your time on him. Catch him!" Abbess Mother Serendipity snarled. She leaned forward and leaped towards Darryl with her sword in her hands. "If we are not able to capture him alive, kill him!"

Just as she finished her words, Abbess Mother Serendipity's sword had reached Darryl's chest!

Darryl held his fist tight and released his anger. The Blood Drinking Sword appeared right at that moment across his chest, blocking the attack from Abbess Mother Serendipity!

Cling!

When the two swords met, it caused a loud crash. Darryl recoiled a few steps back from the blade as fresh blood sprayed out his mouth!

Although Darryl's power had reached Level One Martial Marquis, he was still not a match for Abbess Mother Serendipity. She was a Level Five Martial Saint for a few years. Her power was way beyond Darryl!

Bang!

Abbess Mother Serendipity raised her arms slowly, and her intense internal energy engulfed the entire hall!

"Ten Miles Green Lily!"

Abbess Mother Serendipity said the four words slowly.

The next moment, the air in front of her was divided. Hundreds of green lilies appeared, completely surrounding her. All the lilies were generated from her internal energy.

Swish!

A few hundred green lilies started trembling in just a short moment with all the petals dropping, floating in the air. Each of the petals transformed into a sharp blade. Thousands of blades flew towards Darryl.

"Die, you monster!" Abbess Mother Serendipity shouted coldly.

Swish! Swish!

The thousands of sharp blades sped toward Darryl.

Darryl was stunned. That was the first time he had witnessed the special technique of Abbess Mother Serendipity. He had never thought that it would be so dark!

In the blink of an eye, Darryl was sweating profusely with his sweat dripping all over!

There was no way he could hide from the thousands of blades that came from all directions.

"Darryl!" Dax immediately blocked Darryl adn raised his right arm, creating a shield.

Dang! Dang!

The blades knocked on the shield, creating loud bangs.

Although Dax was already a Level Two Martial Saint, he was still stunned by Abbess Mother Serendipity's power. How dark could she be?

"Darryl, hide!" Dax shouted. After he managed to shield Darryl from all the blades, he charged towards Abbess Mother Serendipity with his massive ax in his hands.

Dax had a plan in mind to injure Abbess Mother Serendipity and hold her as a hostage to obtain the Phoenix Pill.

Abbess Mother Serendipity did not expect Dax to have upgraded to Level Two Martial Saint. Dax's ax landed on her waist!

Bang!

Dax did not expect Abbess Mother Serendipity to be unharmed. He was pushed back a few steps.

What just happened? Darryl was puzzled. He quickly gathered his thoughts.

It was the Celestial Silkworm Armor. Abbess Mother Serendipity was wearing the Celestial Silkworm Armor!