Chapter 479

When the four of them left, Zoran hugged Susan from behind. "Susan, I think Darryl's a great guy." he whispered "I've decided for Racher to marry him, what do you think?"

What? Susan shuddered.

Rachel―her elders daughter―and Ewan's relationship was clost to marriage, and their entire family knew about this. Why did he suddenly change his mind?

Susan thought to herself and asked "Does Rachel know? How does she feel about this?"

"She's very against in. She only wants to marry Ewan, so I thought you could convince her." Zoran laughed bitterly.

"She likes Ewan, so why are you forcing her to marry Darryl? Ewan is a great man as well―Rachel marrying Ewan won't be an embarrassment."

Susan loved both of her daughters very much. She did not want to force them to marry someone they do not like.

"I suggest that you let Rachel marry Ewan." Susan sighed as she left the room.

In the study, Susan explained Formations to her children. This was the first time Darryl has learned about Formations, so he was attentive to Susan's every word. When the class ended, Darryl left to his bedroom to continue practicing what he had learned.

In the evening in teh Carter Mansion's backyard, Rachel and Ewan held hands and gazed deeply into each other's eyes. No one else was there, so they did not have to worry.

"Rachel, Rachel, I love you so much. I love you more and more every day. I'm so frustrated that your father wants you to marry Darryl." Ewan proclaimed. His heart ached terribly. How was he going to live if Rachel married Darryl?

"Ewan. I love you too. I will not marry him." Rachel replied firmly. She was annoyed just at the thought of Darryl.

"But, it's hard to discobey your father's word. You would still need your parents' permission to offer your hand in marriage." Ewan added.

Rachel held Ewan's hand tightly, deep in thought. Suddenly, she exclaimed "I have an idea! We'll make Darryl disappear forever!" Her eyes lit up.

Ewan smiled in surprise. "What idea?" He trembled as he spoke, excited at the thought of Darryl vanishing for good!

Rachel smirked. "In the North-East corner of the Carter Mansion, there lies an ancient peach blossom forest. It has been there for thousands of years―those who enter will never be able to come back out.

"It's a forbidden part of our mansion. When I was young, I remembered a few servants mistakenly went into it, and I have not seen them since. I'll go find Darryl later, and we'll trick him into entering the forest. We won't see him for the rest of our lives!"