Chapter 541

Dragon Raising Lake.

Leroy walked beside the sea with his disciples following behind as they dragged Darryl's unconscious body along before stumbling upon Jean a moment later.

Leroy chuckled and said "Jean, where's Abbess Mother Serendipity? Tell her I've captured Darryl."

Jean glanced at Darryl and was instantly happy!

'Kunlun Sect Master is truly reliable! He really did as he said and Captured Darryl!' Jean silently praised.

Jean replied "Sect Master Henderson, my master is still cultivating in her room. It'll take about another hour before she's done."

"Alright!" Leroy said as he nodded his head. He then ordered the disciples behinf him "Go, lock Darryl up in the basement. Let Abbess Mother Serendipity personally deal with him once she's finished her cultivation."

"Yes, Master!" replied the disciples hurriedly as they scrambled to carry Darryl and locked him up in the basement.

Half an hour later. Darryl regained his consciousness.

Darryl felt his entire body aching the moment he opened his eyes.

'Motherf*cker, this idiotic Leroy is too brutal.' thought Darrl.

Darryl tried to stand but realized his hands and feet were tightly tied up. There was no way for him to move!

Darryl looked around and noticed he was in a cold and damp basement with no windows. There was only a single metal door connecting the room to the world outside.

Darryl's heart sank as he recalled Leroy mentioning he captured Darryl for Abbess Mother Serendipity. It would be impossible for Darryl to escape death once she was here!

What was Darryl going to do! He was so anxious his head was covered in sweat. At that moment, he suddenly heard very light footsteps coming outside the door!

Creak...

A few seconds later, a small gap quietly opened on the metal door and a slender figure entered the room.

Darryl felt hopeless as he thought it was Abbess Mother Serendipity who had entered. However, he was immediately surprised and thrilled upon looking closer!

It was Yvonne!

It was really Yvonne! During the day, she heard that Kunlun Sect Master wanted to capture Darryl, so she had been waiting at Dragon Raising Lake the whole time.

Darryl was thrilled the moment he saw Yvonne! Never had he expected to meet Yvonne after being tied up at such a horrible place!

Although they had not met for a long time, Yvonne was still as alluring as ever. However, she had lost a lot of weight and looked pitiful.

"Yvonne, what are you doing here!?" Darryl could not help but ask.

"Don't ask for now..." Yvonne was anxious and quickly walked toward Darryl before untying the ropes. Her beautiful face showed a painful expression as she softly asked "Darryl, are you alright? Are you hurt?"

Yvonne held her hands against Darryl's face while trying to check if he was injured as she spoke.

"Yvonne... I'm fine..." Darryl felt a lump in his throat as he tried to hold back his tears.

Yvonne was really skinny now. How could she lose so much weight, only Heaven knows what she had been through during this time!

At that moment, Yvonne could not resist throwing herself into Darryl's arms and cried "I thought I'll never see you again... I miss you so much..."

Yvonne thought about Darryl day and night, hoping she would be able to see him once again. The yearning she kept inside turned into tears the moment she saw him!

"Alright, alright..." Darryl hugged her tightly as he felt guilty.

However, Yvonne's cries intensified as she could not hold back her tears. "Where have you been these days? Why didn't you contact me? Do you know how much I miss you? I miss you a lot!"

Yvonne formed a fist and gently hit Darryl's chest. "I'm unable to eat or sleep for the past few days. I can only think of you, but I couldn't even find you! Do you know all these? I'll be satisfied even if you sent me a message just telling me how you are doing, but you didn't even send me a single message! I hate you. I hate you so much, Darryl!"