Chapter 593

On the other end, Yvonne's face was covered with tears. She did not cry out loud, worried that Darryl would be in despair.

She dried her tears and pretended to be calm. "Darryl, perhaps this is fate. Both of us are destined not to be together. You don't have to feel sad, I will be sent home. Where are you? I miss you. Can you be here with me for the last few hours?"

"No!"

Darryl collapsed hearing that. He could not control his tears.

"Yvonne, I will not let you die. Never! You are not allowed to die!" Darryl shouted. "Wait for me, Yvonne. You must wait for me."

Slam!

Darryl put down the cellphone with bloodshot eyes.

"Darryl, what's wrong?" Dax furrowed his brows and asked.

Why would Darryl be so emotional out of a sudden?

Darryl clenched his fist tightly and replied in a hoarse voice. "Yvonne's silver needles have been removed..."

Darryl cried loudly. "Dax, what do I do? Yvonne only has three hours to live. What shall I do?" His tears were flowing uncontrollably. He had never felt so terrible in over twenty years of his life. He had never been so helpless.

What?

Dax was momentarily stunned and kept his fist clutched tight. Darryl had told him earlier Yvonne was kept alive temporarily with the aid of the silver needles, which should not be removed.

Dax called Chester in a panic. "Brother Chester, where are you?" He asked immediately after the call was connected.

"We shall arrived in another hour." Chester replied "Dax, stay with Darryl and wait for me."

What? Another hour?

"Brother Chester, it's too late..." Dax replied.

He could see Darryl crying helplessly. "Brother Chester, if Darryl and I die on the Kunlun Mountain, please help to take care of our families!" Dax yelled.

Right after he spoke, Darryl stood up and roared. "All the Elysium Gate members! I am your Sect Master and your best brother. Everyone, follow me to destroy the Kunlun Mountain and get the Phoenix Pill!"

Dax raised his ax and roared. He led the members up the Kunlun Mountain.

"Dax!" Darryl shouted.

There would be tens of thousands of Kunlun members up in the mountain. Elysium Gate members would be outnumbered.

Darryl's face was red while he glanced at Dax's back. He was nervous and grateful. Dax was indeed a good brother to him.

Swish!

The Blood Drinking Sword appeared in Darryl's hand.

"Attack!" Darryl shouted and charged up the Kunlun Mountain.